Along the lines of my other MvM CVCC deck, here's an attempt at a Balrog CVCC deck which takes advantage of the Hog's ability to have 3-leader companies. Pool 1 Orders from the Great Demon 1 Foul-Smelling Paste Bolg * Buthrakaur * Doeth * 7 others Characters in Deck 3 The Balrog 1 Lagduf 1 Shagrat 1 Gorbag 1 Ugluk 1 Ulkaur Resources 2 Orders from the Great Demon 3 We Have Come to Kill 2 Great Shadow 2 Voices of Malice 1 Ancient Secrets 3 Dark Tryst 3 I'll Report You 3 Bold Thrust 3 Swift Strokes 3 Prone to Violence 1 No Better Use 2 Black Mace 1 Thong of Fire 1 Regiment of Black Crows Hazards Whatever you like -- see the suggestions for my Dwar deck if you need help. Play Tips Use WHCtK to play a third leader with the big boys asap. If you like, you can even have 4 leaders in a company, allowing for either Smart and Secret or I'll be at Your Heels (in case of corruption worries). Alternatively, try 2 big companies: one with Buthrakaur and Ugluk, the other with Bolg and Ulkaur (or whatever). Put Doeth under the Hog's DI, and this combo uses 26 GI -- perfect for Great Shadow. Even with command cards on everybody, you still get a Hill Troll under Buthrakaur, Lagduf under Bolg, and a Mt Maggot under Ugluk. That's 12 character points -- more than most decks. Keep in mind that you can't actually initiate cvcc with two different companies on the same turn, but you can chase with both and decide which one to use once you're finally at and into the sites. Obviously, play Orcs of Moria and Stinker, and have some other MP resources in your sb (A Few Recruits is a great faction because it can be played almost anywhere without much influence). The Hog can throw 5 into the disc pile and slowly cycle them up with Great Shadow. Point Count Estimate Character: 12 Ally: 1-3 Faction: 3-7 Item: 7 Misc: 0-1 Kill: 4 Total: 27-33