Search found 12 matches

by Agalon
Wed Sep 02, 2026 8:46 am
Forum: The Marketplace
Topic: WTT WTB WTS KapitanKonKa 30-08-2026
Replies: 4
Views: 4854

Re: WTT WTB WTS KapitanKonKa 30-08-2026

Hi Benito, this is Alf from Germany. I'm looking for the Japanese black bordered Eagle-mounts. And - with minor priority - for a low priced big amount of Spanish LE u and c cards: CB Cielos de Fuego CB El Anillo Deja su Marca CB Sopesar Todas las Cuestiones CB Voces de Malicia CB, CS1 Anillo Menor C...
by Agalon
Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:08 pm
Forum: The Marketplace
Topic: Trading Japanese Limited Wizards
Replies: 3
Views: 2118

Re: Trading Japanese Limited Wizards

Did a nice trade with Lake Town Geezer. Highly recommended!
by Agalon
Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:30 pm
Forum: The Marketplace
Topic: [FS] Karst's collection
Replies: 12
Views: 8632

Re: [FS] Karst's collection

Did a nice trade with Karst. Highly recommended!
by Agalon
Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:35 pm
Forum: The Marketplace
Topic: Agalon’s Haves and Wants (WTTF / FT) 10/08/2024
Replies: 11
Views: 10339

Agalon’s Haves and Wants (WTTF / FT) 10/08/2024

Agalon’s Haves and Wants 10./08./2024 Hi, this is Alf Rost from Germany. After a break of a few years l try to complete my collection. Maybe, someone can help me? (I would trade or buy.) I was Vice Admiral Agalon of the old G.A.B. White Mithril Team and I trade on trust. My cards are mint/near mint ...

Go to advanced search