Los Angeles meccg on Memorial weekend 2014

Red Arrow

Come one come all, We get to meet again at Strategicon's memorial event a.k.a. Gamex 2014! There will be two events for the convention. MECCG ARDA for Saturday afternoon and Constructed events for Sunday afternoon. Pick up games after each event can be expected. for more info about Gamex 2014 pls check Strategicon<dot>net.
JeekElem

I will definitely be there this time. Looking forward to some meccg after not playing for a decade.
Red Arrow

Schedule for the 2 MECCG events at Gamex 2014 in Los Angeles, CA.

May 24 Saturday
1-5:30pm
MECCG ARDA : multiplayer variant of MECCG using a common cardpool. No deck construction required. Beginners to advance are all welcome. A nice introduction or refresher to the game.

May 25 Sunday
1-6pm
MECCG constructed deck; bring your constructed deck, any alignment; Challenge decks may be used

If your in Cali or nearby states (AZ, NV, OR) might be a good opportunity to tune decks for worlds in San Fran this summer.
Red Arrow

Here's the schedule for the 2 MECCG events at Gamex 2014 in Los Angeles, CA.

May 24 Saturday
1-5:30pm
MECCG ARDA : multiplayer variant of MECCG using a common cardpool. No deck construction required. Beginners to advance are all welcome. A nice introduction or refresher to the game.

May 25 Sunday
1-6pm
MECCG constructed deck; bring your constructed deck, any alignment; Challenge decks may be used

If your in Cali or nearby states (AZ, NV, OR) this might be a good opportunity to try or tune decks for worlds in San Fran this summer.
Red Arrow

JeekElem wrote:I will definitely be there this time. Looking forward to some meccg after not playing for a decade.
Looking forward to meeting you and the rest.
traderider

Greetings Red Arrow/All,

Of course, Gene and I will come in from the Bay Area and attend. Gene's hero Arda deck is ready to go--it will be make for a great informal game on the first day, and good way to introduce the game to any newbies who come by.

We will also bring challenge decks, and constructed hero, minion, and fallen wizards decks ready for pick-up games.

We may show up in the CCG room on Friday evening, please post here if you can be there for play-testing the Arda deck and for pick-up games.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

traderider

P.S. As Red Arrow indicated, this will be an excellent opportunity to tune up for Worlds. The Worlds venue is actually in San Leandro, next to Oakland in the East Bay, just off the 580.
JeekElem

I'm signed up for Saturday/Sunday. I only have a room for Saturday night but if there are going to be players on Friday I can drive up that evening, its only about a 40 minute drive.
traderider

Greetings JeekElem/All,

We will be available in the CCG room on Friday evening (no later than perhaps 5:00-ish) with the Hero ARDA deck that will be used for the Saturday event. Please feel free to attend, no need to bring any cards, just your favorite D6's to make or break those body rolls and corruption checks!

See you this Friday, 23 May, at the con!

traderider
JeekElem

I think I misread your post, I was planning on getting up there around 5 PM and it reads like you are leaving around 5 PM. I can't get there before then and I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. I'll see you on Saturday.
Red Arrow

Can't make it tonight either but will see you guys tomorrow, Saturday.
JeekElem

Had an amazing time playing again and meeting everyone. Thanks for teaching me to play MECCG again, looking forward to the next time.
traderider

Greetings All,

Very delayed in my response, but thanks so much to Ben for holding the event and to everyone who attended!

I doubt that we'll be having an MECCG event in the LA area for the Labor Day weekend, but the main reason is that Worlds will be here in the SF Bay Area 3 weeks afterwards, on 19-21 Sep. :D

traderider

Return to “USA MECCG Community”