MECCG at ConQuest Avalon in Sacramento Nov. 8

Goblin King

Hello everyone,
I've organized two MECCG events at ConQuest Avalon this year. They will be held back to back on Saturday, Nov. 8.
The first is an ARDA game and the second is a Challenge Deck tournament.
Please come out and join us for this event if you can.
lucas.kubisch

Dear goblin king, if any one could answer this question of dark mountain travel maybe its you. Also i could figure out how to start a topic, but do you know as a hero character how do you move from dagorlad to udun? I have that black and white map that shows all the region movement and noticed there was a dotted line inbetween dagorlad and udun but when i checked the region cards you can not move in this way, is there some awesome card i need for this to happen, any advice would be greatly appreciated thank you
lucas.kubisch

P.s. Wish i could make it, i live in mass but ill be in cali in the spring forca wedding, maybe there will be an event in april
traderider

Greetings All,

Just wanted to let everyone know that, per messages from Goblin King, the MECCG events at ConQuest Avalon this weekend (8 Nov) are canceled due to unforeseen circumstances. I'm sure there will be MECCG events scheduled at the next ConQuest in Sacramento, in the spring--stay tuned.

traderider
traderider

Greetings All,

Just wanted to let everyone know that, per messages from Goblin King, the MECCG events at ConQuest Avalon this weekend (8 Nov) are canceled due to unforeseen circumstances. I'm sure there will be MECCG events scheduled at the next ConQuest in Sacramento, in the spring, stay tuned.

traderider

Return to “USA MECCG Community”