rezwits
Council Member

Oh yes finally thank you thank you!
As of 4/3/21 4:03:21
my current rulings foundation is based on:
All of the rules and rulings found in these PDFs at:
https://cardnum.net/rules
If you have other collected rulings that are not
listed please feel free to email them or PM me...
dirhaval

rezwits,
I have a recent update as of last month of almost all Dream cards in Excel. Some MEBO are not included, but not many. Some new MENE cards are not included too
since I made the 3000+ non-site list of cards. Now, I have separate spreadsheets for Hero, Minion, Balrog and Dragon sites including Dragon Den's in about 20 regions
so one can play a game totally in Excel. Let me know if you want this. It won't take but two hours to update the rest of the new cards. But I have not updated
which card is in which set though.
Muzgash

It would be awesome to have the excel file available if you already have it. I use LackeyCCG for deck building, and I've been manually entering text for expansions that I wanted to add.
Nknma
Ex Council Member

Hi!

MEDF EXPANSION Rules.doc seems corrupt. I can't open it in Libre office or Google docs. Can someone check the file or replace it. Thanks in advance!
the JabberwocK
Ex Council Chairman

Nknma wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 8:53 am Hi!

MEDF EXPANSION Rules.doc seems corrupt. I can't open it in Libre office or Google docs. Can someone check the file or replace it. Thanks in advance!
Hello,

Please view this topic here.... viewtopic.php?f=118&t=2943

Then please go to the following forum and post a request and I will get to it as soon as I can:

The Council of Elrond / Feedback, Site Suggestions & Bug Reports / New Report Request

Please include in your request which thread and which post the attachment you are trying to access is located in.

Thank You

Return to “Files, Docs, Goodies”