After giving it much thought, i believe that a well coordinated teamwork is the only way to bring CoE back to its former glory. Most of the candidacies seem to point in a similar direction, therefore, i want to be a part of such team and i nominate myself.
For those who doesn't know me, i have been a very active member in the late 2000's and early 2010's, then i kinda took a pause in the mid 2010's and came back to the game during quarantine and after becoming a member of the Council of Rivedell.
In the past i:
- have been one of the representatives for the Argentinian council,
- have been vice chairman of the CoE,
- have been a member of mikko's netrep team,
- was involved in the Virtual Cards project,
- contributed a little bit with ideas and testing of Dream Cards,
- hosted worlds 2010 in Argentina,
- hosted a lot of online tournaments in the 2010's era (including GCCG world championships, GCCG nations cup, Virtual Cards testing tournament, etc),
- helped wigy as GCCG admin for many years,
- been 2 times online world champion, 3 times nations cup winner, multiple times argentinian champion, 2 times DCGO GCCG champion, 2 times top 3 at Lure, and i guess a lot more of successfull results that i can't remember.
In the recent years i also became a member of the Council of Rivendell, there i:
- been helping with online tournament coordination,
- wrote some articles for meccg.es, including virtual cards history, council of rivendell ruling digests, and many decklists,
- been helping with whatsapp groups moderation,
- been involved in helping spanish speaking players with rules problems,
- became the first Council of Rivendell's 2-deck General Opponent Imladris champion.
If i get to be elected,
- i want to be very supportive of teamwork which includes meeting online (at least) once every 3 months in order to coordinate jobs to be done,
- i will be helping with the rules comittee,
- i want to support and bring back online international tournaments involing most of the spread communities around the different platforms,
Also if i may do a little daydreaming:
- i would love to resurface the Virtual Cards project, as other "dead" games proved that it is a good way to let the game evolve without changing the rules too much,
- i would love to reshape Council of Elrond in order to avoid too much bureaucracy when decisions need to be made.
Last edited by marcos
on Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.