Collection

Everything related to buying, selling or trading your MECCG.
Hammerjock

Hi,

After collecting the cards for a long while yet not having a single game it is probably time for me to pass them on. I could do with some advice.

I have a large number of cards, guides and unopened boosters/starter decks, is it best placed to sell on eBay or is there a good market on this forum?

Any advice gratefully received.
Cheers,
Derek
Mordan

i guess ebay is the best place. make it so international buyers may bid. lots of them. I may bid on your items.

also you might be wary of people buying from some countries (Romania, Italia) because there are many scams. sad but true. just saying to protect you. most US international listings have country exclusion for Italy and Romania.
Hammerjock

Thanks for the advice.
Cheers
domse
Ex Council Member

also you might be wary of people buying from some countries (Romania, Italia) because there are many scams.
I strongly oppose any such general accusations. If you want to share a bad experience on this forum, do so. But
- there is a small but very gentle playing community in Italy which wouldnt be very happy reading such stuff
- fraud is committed all over the world => being careful is useful wherever the bidder comes from
Mordan

domse wrote:
also you might be wary of people buying from some countries (Romania, Italia) because there are many scams.
I strongly oppose any such general accusations. If you want to share a bad experience on this forum, do so. But
- there is a small but very gentle playing community in Italy which wouldnt be very happy reading such stuff
- fraud is committed all over the world => being careful is useful wherever the bidder comes from

ok i'm sorry.

Didn't want to offend anyone. I guess those country exclusions are a statistical fact. Don't take it personally.

I myself have many many problems with UK ebayers. They don't want to send anything to the continent because they say there is too much paypal fraud. what can I do about that?
Morgul_Rat

Hammerjock...did you already sell your cards????
~Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends~

Trade with me: http://www.TradeCardsOnline.com/user/morgul_rat
Gothmog

Hammerjock, I'm also interested for some boosters/starters :D
Barlog's commander

Return to “The Marketplace”