Trading MECCG? Join G.A.B. WHITE MITHRIL TEAM !

Everything related to buying, selling or trading your MECCG.
Thrain II
Ex Council Member

This is an invitation to everyone who is trading Middle-earth CCG online.

In 2004, a group of well known Middle-earth traders founded White Mithril team on G.A.B. (Good traders Against Bad traders); which serves as a platform to collect and archive your trading references. Unlike other places where you collect references, each member page is meant to be used as reference for any type of CCG's you are trading.

http://www.gabtraders.com/teams/white_mithril_team.htm

We are currently about 120 traders from more than 20 different countries sharing the passion for Middle-earth. Although card trading has become rather quite in the past few years, MECCG still has a true community of players and collectors.

If you are interested in Middle-earth, have at least 1 reference (a person you have traded with by mail) and would like to join our White Mithril Team, please send me an email to MECCG@gmx.de.

If you have references on Chris Cable's page, Mahasamatman or other places, I can help you to have them approved on G.A.B. also.

Best wishes,

Timo Lutter a.k.a. Thrain II
Admiral Thrain II, G.A.B. Gold, Silver and White Mithril Team Leader
bobloblah

How do we go about joining if we don't have references from any of the sites you mentioned? I have references for both purchase/sales and trading, but they come from the likes of eBay, Boardgamegeek and Bartertown...
Thrain II
Ex Council Member

You can use and list references from other places than Chris Cable's page or Mahasamatman. What we need is name + email address of the person(s) you have traded with. To sign up, fill out the application form and do not forget to add 'White Mithril Team' in the special request field:

http://www.gabtraders.com/main/signup.htm

To have a G.A.B. reference listed as 'confirmed' on your member page, your trading partner needs to give a short feedback to the standard email sent by the team leader. If your references are old - meaning, years ago - it might be difficult to get that response.

Hence, we do except references as confirmed (without sending the ref check) from Chris Cable's page and Mahasamatman. ebay references can't be used unless you have the email addresses and we receive a response to our ref check.

Best wishes,

Timo
Admiral Thrain II, G.A.B. Gold, Silver and White Mithril Team Leader
bobloblah

Okay, thanks! Hopefully I'll get 'round to this in the next few weeks.

Return to “The Marketplace”