mathom-store.com opens his doors

Everything related to buying, selling or trading your MECCG.
cram
Ex Council Member

Hi everybody,
After years of trading and collecting MECCG I finally created a new online store.
I've been working on it for months, and offers a huge catalogue of CCG, RPG, Board Games (Spanish) and others, and, of course, a great variety of MECCG stuff in all languages.
Most of my haves are already there, not all, but I hope to finish it some day :), but of course I'll continue bringing more and more stuff to offer a bigger variety and updating it daily.
You can have a look here:
http://www.mathom-store.com

Comments wellcome,
cramroca@yahoo.com
info@mathom.es
cram
Ex Council Member

Hard Work but I finally did it.
I begun to update my haves and after a long work tons of new stuff is available again.

Almost every English single card available.
All English Sets and sealed stuff available
Spanish and French TW, TD & DM singles updated too.
Several sets in different languages.
And tons of miscellaneous and promo stuff.

Next days I'll update French LE (every card available), Italian, German, Dutch, Finnish and Japanese.
If you cannot wait until I have it ready, simply ask me. My inventory is finished. I simply have to update my website.
cram
Ex Council Member

Last weeks I've continued updating my haves.
New German and French sealed stuff, and tons of singles in Dutch, French, German and Italian languages.
zirilan

[-me_ccc-] I bought spanish cards and ONE BASQUE card for Cool Play Tournament at the store. :D
So make a list, send it in, and wipe out your proxies in your Lure Decks [-me_ccc-]

Return to “The Marketplace”