Collection on eBay: Mint Wizards/Dragons 300+ rares

Everything related to buying, selling or trading your MECCG.
Elsydian

If this post is against the rules or otherwise inappropriate please delete it with my apologies. If not, I appreciate this opportunity to bring attention to my auction as it benefits myself and those who might be interested in the collection. Here is the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171035869154?ss ... 1555.l2649

The auction description says it all (including a complete cardlist of what is included) but just for good measure here is another description of my collection. Several years ago I came across a number of boxes , mostly from The Wizards Unlimited. I'm a big fan of LOTR and games so I bought them with the idea that I would eventually learn the game. I opened all of the boxes/packs that I had aquired and sorted them into a 4-lane box and a binder. The binder contains 1 of each card from The Wizards Unlimited (except for 4 cards from the F1 fixed starters). Again, please see the auction for a complete list of cards included. There are a few random extras, like a handful of cards from Against the Shadow and a few rares from The Wizards Limited. All cards should be considered Mint as I never actually played them (one deck of common/uncommons was sleeved for play, I included the cards in the box but they are not on the cardlist in case anyone would consider them less than Mint).

If anyone has questions about the auction please post them via eBay so the question/reply can be seen by all. If you pm me on this account I may not see it in time (auction ends Sunday). Good luck to anyone bidding and thank you for checking out my auction!

Sincerely,
Elsydian

Return to “The Marketplace”