Big lot of cards - asking advice/make me an offer

Everything related to buying, selling or trading your MECCG.
glinmaleldur

Selling my cards, the usual reasons (playing only one game in the last decade topping the list).

Been doing lots of reading about how people sell cards but can't really find a consensus on the best way to break up my lot. I have about 4,300 cards (based on weight), mostly METW and METD, sizable portion of MELE, a few MEDM, MEAS and about 5 MEWH. However, no complete sets. I don't really have the desire to sell rares individually, are lots based on rarity something people are interested in?

Seems like kind of a shame to break all these cards up - you can put together a handful of really good Hero decks from these cards, and 1 good and 1 mediocre Minion deck. I would prefer to sell to a group or person who will appreciate the game, rather than just selling off rares then throwing the commons in the trash.

Attaching a list, vast vast majority of cards unplayed, probably played 5 games ever. If you are interested in buying directly before I post to ebay, respond or PM me and we can talk about shipping cost.

Like I said, make me an offer.
Attachments
MECCG card list.doc
(67.5 KiB) Downloaded 263 times
glinmaleldur

Still trying to sell these as one lot.

Cards are still available, boxed up and ready to ship. Box is still open if you want a few pictures, although I forgot exactly how I packed them so if I start pulling stacks out they won't be perfectly sorted when they get to you!

Thanks for looking.
Gothmog

Send me message with price and shipping costs to Poland
Barlog's commander

Return to “The Marketplace”