FS - Sets of commons/uncommons.

Everything related to buying, selling or trading your MECCG.
Neric

Feedback on these prices? Seem fair seem too cheap, too expensive? I have 3 sets of each pulled out, need to pull everything else out so nothing is ready to ship today.

I'm thinking $15 for a set of commons from unlimited wizards, (optional to include region cards, does anyone want these I have > 800)
Wizards for all commons and uncommons -- USD
Wizards for all commons and uncommons limited - -- USD (Don't have many of these)

Dragon set of all commons and uncommons: --
Dark Minions of all commons and uncommons:--

Lidless Eye all Commons: $18
Lidless Eye all Commons and Uncommons: $60

Against the Shadow all Commons and Uncommons: --

White hand all commons and Uncommons: --

Shipping will be extra - I'll try for fixed rate boxes, I've never shipped cards before though.
Hopefully by end of the week I'll know stock for each of these options.
Last edited by Neric on Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neric

I have sets of LE commons ready to go - 121 cards each. $18 each + S&H (cheapest method I can find)

If you want something beyond LE commons let me know what you are interested and I'll try and pull it out - and we can see if we can work out a price.

I also have 2 sets of 119 cards missing 2 CB commons, (the rarest type of common in LE)
Rings Leaves it's Mark
Weight all things to a Nicety

I'll toss one of these partial sets in for $10 if you buy 1 or more full sets.
Neric

Updated prior post to mark out prices for sets not pulled out and ready to go. If you want something on that list PM me price your willing to pay (and respond to this thread that you sent me a PM so I get mail)

Return to “The Marketplace”