FS - Sets of commons/uncommons.

Everything related to buying, selling or trading your MECCG.
Neric

So ATS and WH hazards sorted - I have full sets of U and C for both - for most a few times over. I found quite a few more rares for both.

Here's what is left of hazards..

1st 3 stacks are wizards

2nd is The Dragons

3rd is Dark Minions

4th 2 stacks are LE.

Neric

Small update - see edited prior post. Anyone know going rate for set of commons and uncommons from ATS? I know the R1s are most of the value of ATS sets.
Kjeld

For AtS I'd say you could reasonably expect $10-15 for the common set, and $25-35 for the uncommon set. You might have to list them for a while on Ebay, though, to get those prices -- I wouldn't expect them to necessarily auction for that much.
Neric

Kjeld wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:07 pm For AtS I'd say you could reasonably expect $10-15 for the common set, and $25-35 for the uncommon set. You might have to list them for a while on Ebay, though, to get those prices -- I wouldn't expect them to necessarily auction for that much.
Thanks, I've got multiple people who want them - and I have multiple sets so mostly want ideas for prices.
Kjeld

Neric wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:18 pm Thanks, I've got multiple people who want them - and I have multiple sets so mostly want ideas for prices.
Ah, well, that's a different story, then! :wink:
Moriquendi

If it helps any - I'd be primarily interested in buying ALL your C/UC's from MELE & MEAS + a couple specific R2's. You could then sell the more desirable R1's/R2's individually or as incomplete Rare lots. I need a bunch of the Minion C/UC's for deck fillers, but already have complete sets of everything. LMK!
Neric

Moriquendi wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:07 pm If it helps any - I'd be primarily interested in buying ALL your C/UC's from MELE & MEAS + a couple specific R2's. You could then sell the more desirable R1's/R2's individually or as incomplete Rare lots. I need a bunch of the Minion C/UC's for deck fillers, but already have complete sets of everything. LMK!
Is there an upper bounds on count per card? I have a LOT of LE commons.
Moriquendi

Lets say 3 of each max with a few exceptions below. I'll take as many of the cards below as you can spare as these end up in most of my RW/FW decks/sideboards:

Lidless Eye:
Not Slay Needlessly
Swift Strokes
Voices of Malice
Weigh All Things to a Nicety

Against the Shadow:
Dark Tryst

I'd also be interested in any extras you have of these cards from Dark Minions, same reason as above:
An Unexpected Outpost
Chill Douser
Smoke Rings
Neric

Moriquendi wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:29 pm Lets say 3 of each max with a few exceptions below. I'll take as many of the cards below as you can spare as these end up in most of my RW/FW decks/sideboards:

Lidless Eye:
Not Slay Needlessly
Swift Strokes
Voices of Malice
Weigh All Things to a Nicety

Against the Shadow:
Dark Tryst

I'd also be interested in any extras you have of these cards from Dark Minions, same reason as above:
An Unexpected Outpost
Chill Douser
Smoke Rings
Thanks - Still sorting - I recently found another 1000+ cards My stack of hero characters is > 8" and minion characters is > 5"
Neric

Hazards are mostly done, characters are sorted - if anyone wants chars I have so many...

Main thing left is the thousands of hero resources I have....

I'm going to assemble sets of commons / uncommons for each set, and see how close to a set of rares I have.

Plan is to sell sets of rarity (aka all LE commons) and actual cost of shipping depending upon where one is. Obviously getting more then one set will reduce the price of shipping per set.

What do people use to send a few hundred cards through the mail? I have MANY boxes that hold 660 or more cards (what this has all been in for 20 years)
Neric

Everything is sorted alphabetical, so I know how many of each card I have.

For some - far far far too many.

I need to split them into numbers of sets, figure out prices and I can start sending things out soon.
Neric

Every card in these stacks is rare.

Wizards top left, LE top right
Then all 4 expansions.

I have 80 rares for against the shadow, 4 of them are r1. 3 of those 4 are farmer maggot...

Pretty much everything is sorted, just have to parcel out for sale, if you are interested in a LARGE number of cards please let me know.
Last edited by Neric on Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neric

How often do you see this? :)

When I mean large I mean stuff that fits in 660 boxes and is ~10% rares :)
Neric

Everyone wants specific cards it seems, I have some folks interested in sets of things.

I'm going to make sets of commons and sets of uncommons, put a price for each, that + shipping and it's yours. I have enough cards to make quite a few sets.
CardboardClash

I would be interested in knowing a price. I think I am mostly set on commons and uncommons from Wizards and Dragons Set, but have nothing else yet. I am not too far away (Iowa) so hopefully shipping won’t be outrageous!

Return to “The Marketplace”