FS - MECCG complete player's set

Everything related to buying, selling or trading your MECCG.
Ancalagon

Hello,

I have a complete English player's set of MECCG that I carefully constructed over many years with the help of the global trading community. This includes 3x every non-unique card and 1x every unique card from all sets, enabling the player to create any deck. Unfortunately, I must now part with this collection, and I am wondering what would be my best option.

Although I would prefer to sell my player's set as a complete collection to another player (or even better, a new player), my research on Ebay and this forum suggests that it would likely be most profitable to split the lot into individual sets, particularly the MEBA part (3x each Balrog box included). I could not find any previous examples of player's sets for sale.

Any thoughts, recommendations, or interest on the part of this forum in a complete player's set for MECCG? The cards have only ever been played in protective sleeves and are in NM+ condition, and they are currently organized in 3-ring binders.

Thanks in advance!
the JabberwocK
Ex Council Chairman

Welcome to the forums!

Sorry to hear you have to part with your cards. =(

I have sent you a PM with my thoughts, let me know if you have any questions.
kober

There are two or three active players in Metro Vancouver, and it would be great if they could grow their little community by adding a person with a player's set. I have their contact info - PM me if interested. Otherwise, boardgamegeeek.com might be a good place to look for a new player, potentially interested in the set. Either way, I hope the cards will stay in [-me_fd-] Canada.

Having said that, you could sell split sets on ebay quite easily and for good (or, sometimes, absurd) money too.

Return to “The Marketplace”