FS - 4000+ cards lot

Everything related to buying, selling or trading your MECCG.
tyhjaarpa

Hi,

I still have to calculate the cards I have for exact numbers of rares and so on, hopefully I can do it by next week so this post is a heads up. Cards are in good condition if not stated otherwise. What I know there is included:

The Dragons - Full set
The Dragons ~ 700 extra cards
Dark Minions - Full set, one card in played condition
Dark Minions ~ 100 extra cards
Lidless Eye - Full set
Lidless Eye ~ 700 extra cards
The White Hand - Full set
The White Hand ~ 100 extra cards
Against The Shadow - Full set apart from R1 and 3x R2 cards
Against The Shadow ~ 150 extra cards
The Wizards Unlimited ~ 1000 cards

When I have time to go trough these I will update number of rares/commons/uncommons for extra cards. If you have any questions let me know. These cards are located in Finland and I would rather to post these inside Europe but it is possible to post outside as well. Also I would like to sell all of these at once to keep things as simple as possible.

Thank you.
Monkey drinks masters wine. Do you like drunken monkey?
tyhjaarpa

If my calculations are correct there is 4420 cards with 1508 distinct cards in this lot as follows:

The Dragons - Full set
The Dragons 703 extra cards (Common: 528, Uncommon: 163, Rare: 12)

Dark Minions - Full set (Elwen in played condition)
Dark Minions 269 extra cards (Common: 210, Uncommon: 55, Rare: 13)

Lidless Eye - Full set
Lidless Eye 873 extra cards (Fixed: 71, Common: 613, Uncommon: 170, Rare: 19 (One in lightly played condition))

The White Hand - Full set
The White Hand 271 extra cards (Common: 167, Uncommon: 96, Rare: 8 )

Against The Shadow - Full set apart from R1 + Hounds of Sauron, The Great Eye, Cirith Gorgor
Against The Shadow 260 extra cards (Common: 138, Uncommon: 109, Rare: 13)

The Wizards Unlimited 977 cards 441/484 (Fixed: 220, Common: 518, Uncommon: 131, Rare: 108)

I was hoping for little more of rares on extra cards but there arent so many of them. I will try to set a price after I have some estimate for shipping costs.

tyhjaarpa

For the sets price would be around 700€ and I'm willing to let the extra cards go with the sets to make things easier and more worthy for the buyer. Shipping cost for this size and weight package will be 30-110€ around the world, depending on where you are located, closer to Finland and it will be cheaper. If you have any questions let me know and you are welcome to make an offer as well if you think the price is not fair.
tyhjaarpa

Willing to let these go for 600€ + shipping.
Papylon

Is the whole collection sold as is or is it possible to buy only one set?
tyhjaarpa

Papylon wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:55 pm Is the whole collection sold as is or is it possible to buy only one set?
I would rather to sell as it is to keep things simple. If you are looking for more expensive set I could consider selling separate if no one is interested on whole lot. I know I could make a lot more out of these if I sold everything separately but I would like to keep it simple with only one shipment.
Papylon

tyhjaarpa wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:17 am
Papylon wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:55 pm Is the whole collection sold as is or is it possible to buy only one set?
I would rather to sell as it is to keep things simple. If you are looking for more expensive set I could consider selling separate if no one is interested on whole lot. I know I could make a lot more out of these if I sold everything separately but I would like to keep it simple with only one shipment.
Sounds reasonable. I will wait then.
tyhjaarpa

Price drop to 500€ + shipping.
tyhjaarpa

And it has been dropped to post office.
page

Very happy with the trade. All went smooth.

Return to “The Marketplace”