[WTB] Cardboard Clash's Wants

Everything related to buying, selling or trading your MECCG.
CardboardClash

Since I don't have many excess cards, being new to the game, but having a ton of holes I thought I should start this. I'm not sure how soon I'll be able to purchase cards, but I'd be happy to coordinate some discussions and see if I can swing something. Right now just looking to fill in the non-rare gaps for The Wizards (So any fixed, uncommon, and common I don't have yet). I have no cards beyond the Dragon set (all I'm missing in that one are about a dozen rares), so I'll eventually be looking to get commons/uncommons in those sets after The Dragons.

**Edit: I'm located centrally in the United States, and so it is likely that this first batch of uncommons/fixed cards will need to ship from the U.S. in order to make sense for cost. Thanks to the amazing users across the globe who have already reached out, though! :)

**Edit#2: I have no preference between Limited or Unlimited at this point. I know to some it makes a big difference, but I would be happy just getting the cards into the collection to begin with.

WANTS:

The Wizards Rule Book

Alatar
Gandalf
Pallando
Radagast
Saruman

Faramir
Glorfindel II
Peath

Dunlendings
Rangers of Ithilien
Athelas
Ent-Draughts
Magic Ring of Stealth

Align Palantir
Cracks of Doom
Fog
Mirror of Galadriel
Quiet Lands
The Cock Crows
Wizard's Flame

Drowning Seas
New Moon
Plague of Wights
The Burden of Time

Barrow-Downs
Beorn's House
Dancing Spire
Dunnish Clan-Hold
Edoras
Henneth Annun
Iron Hill Dwarf-Hold
Thranduil's Halls
Wellinghall

And region cards. Yes, I do want one of each for completion sake. I have only four so far, but if I get a second on those that is okay.
Last edited by CardboardClash on Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the JabberwocK
Ex Council Chairman

PM being sent.

Return to “The Marketplace”