[FS] Middle Earth Play Collection METW METD MEDM MELE

Everything related to buying, selling or trading your MECCG.
DainII

Hello,

I intend to part ways with my Middle Earth play collection. I therefore look for enthusiast players interested to acquire it. Mostly German cards, but it is really a mix of various languages. Have a look to the description below for details but also the photos which speak maybe more than many words: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Alw-cMdmFTeTv7dy6kn4hQHX3eBUpw

I don't have an exact price in my head, so offers and estimations are welcome. If this is difficult to handle via Facebook I might handle this as ebay auction, but let's wait and see :)

Languages
Mostly German (maybe around 60%), many English (~30%), 10% other languages (Dutch, French, Spanish, Finish, Japanese, …)

Condition
Good, partly mint or a bit played (with sleeves), so condition still okay. A few cards are visibly played though. Boxes are mostly in good condition, only the older ones don't look brand new anymore

Editions
The Wizards, The Dragons, Dark Minions, Lidless Eye, very few White Hand cards

Contents: I do not really intend to create a card list of the contents as this would take me weeks, but here a rough listing of what the collection contains. You will find a mix of commons/fixed/rares as you would probably expect. If you want to know if it contains certain cards, please ask me (it contains The One Ring one time, some Nazguls, and other rares).

The collectors boxes:
• Box #1 (Bilbo): Minion Permanent Events, Minion Sites, Misc
• Box #2 (Lidless Eye): Minion Resources
• Box #3 (Collectors Box): Hero Resources #1 (Characters, Allies, Factions, Rings, Items)
• Box #4 (Collectors Box): Hero Resources #2 (Items, Events)
• Box #5 (Collectors Box): Hero Resources #3 (Events)
• Box #6 (Big Collectors Box): Hazard Creatures
• Box #7 (Big Collectors Box): Hazard Events
• Box #8 (Big Collectors Box): Hazard Events, Regions
• Box #9 (Collectors Box): Hero Permanent Events, Hero Sites

(Dimensions: Bilbo, Lidless Eye and Collector Boxes: 17cm*23cm*9,5cm; Big Collector Box: 18cm*25cm*9,5cm)

More cards:
• A box containing each hero site once (white sleeves)
• A box containing each minion site once (black sleeves)
• A box containing all region cards (transparent sleeves)

Goodies:
• Rulebook (German)
• Official Card List (German)
• Official Handbook (German)
• Map (German, if this matters)
• 2 pairs of middle earth dice with small bag from the Lure of MECCG

Weight: ~25kg
Shipping will a challenge due to the weight and volume, but we'll find a solution. If you are interested, I propose that based where you are we discuss shipping options and prices when we get to this point. Some rough estimations: for ~30kg in France it would be 27,30 € if I get it packed in one package (I'd prefer two packages to prevent damage due to the weight), 59€ per package EU-wide, delivering further away seems to be too pricy but we can check.

Send me a message if you are interested.

Best regards
DainII

Estimating a total of approx. 11300 cards (if you are wondering if I really counted the answer is no :) - just counted 200 cards, took weight and stack height of them and calculated up for each box minus box weight itself of course)
Taladhan

Hi Dain,

what is still there of your playset boxes. I just started to play with a group of people and need more cards for Deckbuilding.

Cheers Thomas
Dongelong
DainII

Hi Thomas,

sorry for the late answer. I am already working with someone on shipment of the whole collection (takes a while), so this is kind of sold. I would revert to you in case it doesn't work out or close this thread in case it did.

Kind regards,

Steffen
DainII

It is sold now, this thread can be closed.

Return to “The Marketplace”