[FS] Collection including sealed boosters and starters / but question: How to best split a collection for sale?

Everything related to buying, selling or trading your MECCG.
OneDayLion

Hi everyone,

after years upon years of them gathering dust in the closet I decided I want to sell my cards. Not sure how much activity there is here/if this is the correct forum but before selling them I wanted to ask you all for guidance on how to best split the collection up. I don't think anyone here needs a full collection because you all have your own ;)

I made a list with what I have: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing (doesn't include single cards, lots of them aren't sorted so it would be too much and I also don't know which ones are rare anymore).

I figure existing players may be interested in the sealed stuff for the nostalgia or playing sealed. Where people looking to acquire something might just wanna by 1000s of cards in a box or the challenge decks.

Input appreciated - thank you!

[-me_eye-] [-me_eye-] [-me_eye-] [-me_eye-]
Shapeshifter
Ex Council Member

You should get a high price for the Balrog boxes. English cards usually sell better than other languages. German cards are usually not very sought-after here but your sealed products might be of some interest, though. If you have the german promo Taschendieb then this one is probably a good one to sell separately. I don't know anything about french cards.
OneDayLion

Hey!

Thanks a lot for your input :D

I'll check if I have good old taschendieb, but I fear the only ones I have are the ones that came with some of the boxes the iron crown/fury of the iron crown etc. but I'll check again although I actually dind't want to sort through all my cards :)

Thanks!
OneDayLion

Does anyone care about those "region cards"? I have a whole bunch of them but I can't remember ever using them we always played with a map (I don't mean sites/havens and stuff just the regions or whatever they're called).

I'm contemplating leaving them out to have more space for "real" cards.
CCG Collector

Completionists like myself might care, but I've got a full set of both black and blue bordered region cards, so I'm set there. Players probably won't mind if they're missing, but they ARE part of the Wizards set, and if I purchased a "full set" of Wizards that didn't include the regions, I'd feel cheated.
Middle Earth and other CCG unboxings, booster openings, and guides: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheCCGCollector
OneDayLion

I see, thanks. Only complete sets I'm selling are Balrog and against the shadow though so I think I'm good. I might sell them separately.

Most of the auctions are live now (some boxes of cards and a folder with the wizards are missing), you can find most of them here: https://www.ebay.de/sch/jalynschrde-0/m ... pg=&_from= (don't worry about the clothes, it's my partner's ebay account)

The Balrog set will go online in less than an hour.
Taladhan

Hi One Day Lion,
do you have stiil your Balrog Cards. Even so they are not in the best condition, I am interested for my Deckbuilding.

Cheers Thomas
Dongelong
OneDayLion

Hi there,

sorry they were sold - for 400 euro. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Only things remaining are German the wizards cards.

Return to “The Marketplace”