Advice request from experienced buyers and collectors

Everything related to buying, selling or trading your MECCG.
nico21000

Hey there,

If you are following my thread about MECCG in various languages (http://councilofelrond.org/forum/viewto ... =17&t=3635) you are probably aware that I own the complete METW, METD and MEDM sets in french, and that their printing quality is BAD. I need better illustrations for an upcoming project and I'm planning to buy again these sets. I'm looking for the complete sets from few sources (no time to buy a lot of individual cards from a lot of different places, and shipping cost would be huge), in english, german or spanish (japanese are the best but eh, their prices are so terrifying). I can get the 3 complete sets in spanish for €175 at mathom.es

It's really, REALLY cheap imo...

So, my question is : is it intended that spanish cards have a so low value, or is it just that what I'm planning to buy are heavily worn-out cards ? :(
tyhjaarpa

I have bought quite few cards from mathom.es without problems. Had some minor issues with couple cards and got them replaced. I would say that there just isnt much demand for spanish cards. You could always send them a message and ask about those sets you are looking for.
Monkey drinks masters wine. Do you like drunken monkey?

Return to “The Marketplace”