collection value

Everything related to buying, selling or trading your MECCG.
Poniatowski

Ok, not sure if I posted here yet. I have had a few folks speak to me on another older forum....
I am at a crossroads with playing. I have a huge collection, pretty much all sets complete (un-played) except Balrog... all pretty much mint, un-played, black border, all of the manuals, puzzles, guides, buttons, coins, etc....The only thing I do NOT have is the Council of Lorien tournament sheets.. I traded them a while back to someone in Spain. Lots of promo stuff too.

I am trying to decide whether to keep or sell everything. I looked online and se the values are still fairly stable.... I would want to sell all as a lot. Is this even feasible?

thxs,
CDavis7M

It might make sense to sell the collectibles separate from the main lot of cards. Someone who is interested in those probably already has enough cards. And people looking to get into the game are likely not interested in expensive collectibles at first.

I have no idea on value, but I'd love to see pictures of and unique collectors items.

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

CardGameGeek

I would be interested in discussing the purchase of the whole collection. Will send a PM.
You can always find my MECCG Haves and Wants here.
Proud owner of cardgamegeek.com

In love with MECCG since 1995
Poniatowski

Thanks for the feedback and all of the messages.

Yes, breaking up the books from the cards and then the coins, etc.... "other stuff' might be the way to go.

I have to be honest... I saw that the guy in the Netherlands is still selling stuff... sealed boxes and I almost pulled the trigger to buy more..... collectors.. sheesh, I have problems! LOL!

Without names.... THANK YOU! I am enjoying the offline conversations about how I should handle this. I soooo wish there were more folks who played in my area!!!

So, One question.... what is the best way to show pics, etc..... even if I do not get a buyer, it would be nice to show off the collection!
CCG Collector

An image-hosting service like imgur.com would be a great place to post them. It's free, and you can have very high-resolution images collected into a gallery for easy access.
Middle Earth and other CCG unboxings, booster openings, and guides: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheCCGCollector
Poniatowski

OK, pictures are coming along. I admit, after speaking to so may of you great folks, I have decided to continue playing, but trim down my extra, unneeded rares, etc.... I do have some books/guides too.

Damn it, I even ordered another box of boosters and some packs from Wim... so glad he is still in business... holy cow, I have been buying from him for YEARS!
CDavis7M

Sounds like you failed the corruption check in real life.

Glad to have you here though!

the JabberwocK
Ex Council Chairman

CDavis7M wrote:Sounds like you failed the corruption check in real life.

Glad to have you here though!

Haha! You’re always cracking me up!

Ditto though.... happy to have you stay as part of the community.

My motto.... “If there is any doubt, don’t sell out!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “The Marketplace”