Pratical tips for selling cards

Everything related to buying, selling or trading your MECCG.
Spelter

Hi everyone,

I found my old collection of cards. I liked to go through the collection, but it is not that big. Since I haven't played for a long long time it is time to sell them.
I have never before traded cards over the internet. Therefore I'm looking for some practical tips on how to do it.
Are there any tips for packaging card to be sent by post?
What is the preferred payment option in this community?
What is the difference between "For offer (FO)" and "For Sale (FS)"
Any other tips are welcome as well. I will later, in another post, post the lists of the cards I want to sell.
Thank you in advance for the replies!
Flotsam&Jetsam

Hi, Well i will add my two cents on what you can do...

For most people selling online these days Paypal is probably the best way to send and receive payments worldwide. If you don't have an account i suggest setting one up as its easy and secure.
For offer and for sale are as they suggest. For sale is what you have to sell for a price you determine is what you want for them and for offer just means you are open to people offering what they think is a fair price for what you have for sale.
Packaging is best with some form of harder plastic casing for small amounts of cards, i.e. top loaders. For larger amounts i suggest well packed card boxes so the cards can be sent undamaged.

Hope that helps you somewhat...best of luck selling your cards.
[-me_eye-] Doomsday for the deceiver [-me_eye-]
Spelter

Thanks for the tips!

Return to “The Marketplace”