SOLD OUT - Custom Avatar-specific Dice

Everything related to buying, selling or trading your MECCG.
CDavis7M

Elros wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 2:16 pm Please, 2 sets for me (24 dice) (Spain).
Hi Elros, do you happen to play with "markhlam"? Just asking because I'd like to consolidate shipping if possible.
Elros

CDavis7M wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 4:48 pm Hi Elros, do you happen to play with "markhlam"? Just asking because I'd like to consolidate shipping if possible.
No, but I'm ok if you want to consolidate shipping.
rezwits
Council Member

Ok, CDavis7M (just to confirm, like we were talking on cardnum b4 this blew up :P )

I will take 5 total sets:

5 sets x 6 pair x 2 dice = 60 dice

Faves in order:

Radagast
Pallando
Saruman
Ringwraith

laters...
As of 4/3/21 4:03:21
my current rulings foundation is based on:
All of the rules and rulings found in these PDFs at:
https://cardnum.net/rules
If you have other collected rulings that are not
listed please feel free to email them or PM me...
Theo

Revising my earlier post to 2 sets (24 dice), and confirming. Ship mine to Jabberwock.
One [online community] with hammer and chisel might mar more than they make...
All players are welcome at Meduseld! https://theo-donly.github.io/MECCG/
CCG Collector

Count me in for a full set.
Middle Earth and other CCG unboxings, booster openings, and guides: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheCCGCollector
Shapeshifter
Ex Council Member

Wow, what a great idea! I would like to take two sets (to Germany).

Gesendet von meinem FIG-LX1 mit Tapatalk

Muad'Dib

Polish order has increased to 5 sets :)
IMustNotFear.FearIsTheMind-Killer.FearIsTheLittle-death ThatBringsTotalObliteration.IWillFaceMyFear.
IWillPermitItToPassOverMeAndThroughMe.
AndWhenItHasGonePast,IWillTurnTheInnerEyeToSeeItsPath.
WhereTheFearHasGoneThereWillBeNothing. OnlyIWillRemain.
thorondor
Ex Council Chairman

I would love to have a personal set. And more sets that i can use as prizes at Lure (if that is okay for you). So i would like to order 10 sets. Combined shipping (thanks to Thorsten!) would be fine for me.
Brabo

Very cool! Sign me up for a set, which can be shipped to Thorsten aka Eric.

Shipping enough sets to one address should make this more cost efficient, right? If things prove too problematic, I have a friend in NYC who could receive the set for me. It might be a while before it reaches me then though...
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
On gccg my name is 'Wisp'
the JabberwocK
Ex Council Chairman

If it's not problematic for your order, go ahead and bump my personal order up to 4 complete sets instead of 1
(48 total dice).

I have a feeling A Friend or Three will want a set eventually and so it would be nice to have a few spares.

Thanks again!
Taladhan

Hi there,
please 3 more sets of dices as friends have joined the order, so alltogether 5 sets for Taladhan.
Thanks so much!
Cheers Thomas
Dongelong
CDavis7M

Guys, I updated the main list of requests. Like I said above, I'll cut off at noon (in ~50 minutes) and place the order.

Needless to say, I feel that the dice got out of hand. This is already way more money than I wanted to handle and much more merchanteering than I feared. As mentioned, I am hesitant for international shipping. I plan to handle the US orders first. I will also handle orders for Thorsten's group first, if he is still willing to handle all the orders. For the first group, I will contact you guys via PM for your email and other information so that I can send invoices via paypal. I will need to ask for upfront payment because there is just too much money outstanding. I will try my best to estimate the shipping costs. After the first group, and of things are smooth on the international shipping end, then I will contact the other people for payment.

I have also been told that I will need to fill out the customs form as the shipping. As such, there could potentially be around 20-25% paid by the receiver (you) for customs/duty/VAT/sales tax fees. Sometimes the taxes are on the goods only (e.g. cost of the dice) but some countries also include the shipping fees in the tax calculation (seems bogus to me). I have only had to pay customs myself once years ago (a jacket from England). In that case, I was billed weeks later by the shipping company (FedEx). And it was a significant amount of money. I have also ordered stuff from international sellers via eBay and have not had to pay any customs/duty fees. I have no idea what will happen, but customs taxes are a possibility. And they will need to be paid by you guys (the receiver).

Here is an estimator for customs taxes -- https://www.simplyduty.com/import-calculator/
(although this calculator says I would not have had to pay any customs/duty fees for ordering a jacket from the United Kingdom?)
Vastor Peredhil
Council Member

for customs you can declare at as a present ;) or promotion stuff which most of the time comes for free, at least that is what I do, read up on it if you can manage, there are some ways to deal with it

yours Nicolai
Muad'Dib

Customs can be a problem in some countries. Declaring it as a gift can be very helpful, especially its nothing to sell, just hobby stuff for ourselves. Also, if items have lower value, there are no customs fees. So i will really appreciate if you can send 5 sets to Poland. If not, add me to Thorsten's group.
IMustNotFear.FearIsTheMind-Killer.FearIsTheLittle-death ThatBringsTotalObliteration.IWillFaceMyFear.
IWillPermitItToPassOverMeAndThroughMe.
AndWhenItHasGonePast,IWillTurnTheInnerEyeToSeeItsPath.
WhereTheFearHasGoneThereWillBeNothing. OnlyIWillRemain.
CDavis7M

CLOSED

Return to “The Marketplace”