SOLD OUT - Custom Avatar-specific Dice

Everything related to buying, selling or trading your MECCG.
CDavis7M

Checking back in. The dice are all gone.

If you missed out and you want to just order from Cheesex directly you can use the image files still available here (I think) or PM me for them and give me your email address.

Ah, here they are:
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... f27a9a.jpg
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 20f190.jpg
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 02705b.jpg
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... c783e2.jpg
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... c27c07.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/uqDPAfb.jpg
Last edited by CDavis7M on Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
arsadien_maed

Hi !

I'd like to order those fascinating dices :)
There's no direct link on the images.

Here's my e-mail adress: domicavallo@libero.it. Can you tell me how to order them?
THANKS -_-
Ciao,
dom
DOmeniKO

[-me_fh-] "The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." [-me_fh-]
CDavis7M

arsadien_maed wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:41 am Hi !

I'd like to order those fascinating dices :)
There's no direct link on the images.

Here's my e-mail adress: domicavallo@libero.it. Can you tell me how to order them?
THANKS -_-
Ciao,
dom
Hi dom,

These dice were custom manufactured by Chessex. I ordered dice for people in the US but have sold out now.

Thorondor made a separate order of the same dice. I assume that you are not at the Lure of Middle-earth event this weekend?

All is not lost though. You can make a separate order with Chessex yourself. http://www.chessex.com/Dice/Custom_Dice_Home.htm

Provide these images:
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... f27a9a.jpg
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 20f190.jpg
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 02705b.jpg
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... c783e2.jpg
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... c27c07.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/uqDPAfb.jpg

Order these colors with custom design on the 6-side (or one side, your choice):
Mother of Pearl White/black - Saruman "<"
Velvet copper/white - Radagast "K"
Lustrous Purple/gold - Pallando "P"
Velvet Bright Blue/silver - Alatar "n"
Velvet Silver/White - Gandalf "Y"
Scarab Scarlet/gold - Ringwraith "xx"
thorondor
Ex Council Chairman

The interest at Lure was huge. So i plan to do another big order again. I will you keep you posted ...
tyhjaarpa

thorondor wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:49 pm The interest at Lure was huge. So i plan to do another big order again. I will you keep you posted ...
Do you have any estimate how much 2 or 4 of each 6 dice would cost shipped to European member?
Monkey drinks masters wine. Do you like drunken monkey?
Muad'Dib

@Davis

thank you for designing those dice. I spent whole Lure rolling them. Maybe it was the reason i won general opponent and minion sealed :P

@Wolfgang

thank you for organizing shipping to Europe. You did a great job ;)

@Davis

If i can suggest something. In the future it would be cool to also have special dice for Sauron/Lidless Eye with diamond symbol ;) We can also think about DC dice but probably its question for Nico & Eric team.
IMustNotFear.FearIsTheMind-Killer.FearIsTheLittle-death ThatBringsTotalObliteration.IWillFaceMyFear.
IWillPermitItToPassOverMeAndThroughMe.
AndWhenItHasGonePast,IWillTurnTheInnerEyeToSeeItsPath.
WhereTheFearHasGoneThereWillBeNothing. OnlyIWillRemain.
CDavis7M

thorondor wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:49 pm The interest at Lure was huge.
That's fun and nice to hear. :D

Hopefully colors will be in stock still.
CDavis7M

Muad'Dib wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:18 am @Davis

thank you for designing those dice. I spent whole Lure rolling them. Maybe it was the reason i won general opponent and minion sealed :P
Well done! I'm glad to hear it.
Muad'Dib wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:18 am @Davis

If i can suggest something. In the future it would be cool to also have special dice for Sauron/Lidless Eye with diamond symbol ;) We can also think about DC dice but probably its question for Nico & Eric team.
There was talk about DC dice. I did look into which colors/patterns would be appropriate but I didn't want to dive into this project until this first project was done. I'd be happy to make more dice designs at some point. There is also the issue of many repeated Gs and Ts.

The runes used on the dice are Daeron's as shown in the LotR Appendix. It's not always easy to determine which runes to use. It's evident from the rock on Weathertop that Gandalf adopted the "g" rune (19). And I believe that Saruman used the "s--" rune (35) as a marking besides the White Hand. The use of "u" for the Nazgul is a bit puzzling. The best I can guess is that it stands for Úlairi, the Quenya name for the Nazgul (despite Daeron's runes being used to represent the sounds of Sindarin only--not Quenya, which would presumably use the Tengwar). Of course, Mithrandir is the Sindarin name for Gandalf yet he uses the G...

Which symbol/rune were you thinking of for Sauron (also a Quenya name)?
Muad'Dib

Im not good in all that Middle Earth's rune stuff etc but i mean this symbol (its the same on Lidless Eye card). Unfortunately i dont see it above or im blind.
Attachments
Sauron.png
Sauron.png (470.7 KiB) Viewed 5541 times
IMustNotFear.FearIsTheMind-Killer.FearIsTheLittle-death ThatBringsTotalObliteration.IWillFaceMyFear.
CDavis7M

Ah! I don't think that is one of the Elvish runes. I believe it is just the "Miscellaneous Mashalling Point" icon (without any points). There are other events with the same symbol but no number inside.
Vastor Peredhil
Council Member

seems like you do not know Pawel for the "sarcastic ass" we all love - he knows what it is ;)
CDavis7M

Vastor Peredhil wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:16 pm seems like you do not know Pawel for the "sarcastic ass" we all love - he knows what it is ;)
thorondor
Ex Council Chairman

I have just ordered another 50 sets of the same Rune Dice. So those who didnt get any from the first batch, here is a second chance.
Production time is again about 8 weeks. So they could be here at the end of May. After adding customs (assuming its the same as for the first batch), the price will again be 12 Euro per set
If you are interested, contact me at thorondor@gmx.at
Muad'Dib

Vastor Peredhil wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:16 pm seems like you do not know Pawel for the "sarcastic ass" we all love - he knows what it is ;)
Well, Nico, here i wasnt actually "sarcastic" ;) Anyway it would be good to find some rune for Sauron.
CDavis7M

Some ideas for DC Avatars: https://imgur.com/a/AzteoTm

So many dice!

Return to “The Marketplace”