Selling my entire collection

Everything related to buying, selling or trading your MECCG.
tihomir

The time has come... I'm selling my entire Middle Earth CCG collection. I have thousands of cards, and complete collections of most sets. I'm still double checking the cards of the Dark Minions sets and those of The White Hand, which I think are complete. What I have already checked is this:

1. The Wizards: I have a complete set of The Wizards. The majority of these are black bordered Limited cards, but some are blue bordered unlimited cards. I have two copies of The One Ring (one limited, one unlimited) and multiple copies of most rares, as well as all the region cards.

2. The Dragons: I have a complete set of The Dragons, with many, many duplicates.

3. Dark Minions: I believe I have a complete set of Dark Minions, but I'm still double checking this. I have already checked all the rare cards (which I have all), but still need to check the uncommon and common ones. As with all other sets, I have many, many duplicates here too.

4. Against the Shadow: I am missing just one rare cards, Itanghast Roused. I have all other cards (common, uncommon, and rares), with (a smaller amount) of duplicates.

5. The White Hand: I am also still checking these, but as I recall I have a complete set of this as well, with duplicates.

6. The Lidless Eye: This is an incomplete set. I have hundreds of cards of this. I have a complete set of the commons and uncommons, and all fixed cards, and, I believe, all site cards (but I am still double checking this). There are quite a few rare cards here as well, but many are missing.

7. Promos: I am still checking those as well, but I believe I have most if not all English promo cards.

I also have some Middle Earth dice (the bigger grey ones), and a copy of The Wizards Companion book that is in very good condition.

I kept part of the cards in a binder, and rarely if ever played with those, which means that the complete sets are in very good condition. The condition of the many duplicate cards I have varies. Most of them are good to very good. I always sleeved the cards when I played with them, but I obtained cards from others who did not.

I prefer to sell this as one lot. If you are interested, please send me a message with an offer. I live in the UK, and am happy to ship abroad, though shipping might be quite costly for a parcel of this size and weight.

I am also happy to provide pictures of the collection, if requested.

(I am new here, but have a good trade record at boardgamegeek.com. Here is the feedback I have received there, over the years: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/geekmarke ... 8/feedback )

Return to “The Marketplace”