Collection for Sale - Roughly 1000 Cards Mostly The Wizards + Some Sealed

Everything related to buying, selling or trading your MECCG.
talentedmrhume

Greetings Council of Elrond,

I have a modest-sized collection of MECCG for sale and figured this would be the best place to move it all at once. The collection includes about 1,000 cards with about 50 rares. The collection is comprised mostly of the unlimited edition of The Wizards from both the booster packs and fixed packs. However, about a quarter of it is limited edition of The Dragons. Finally, there are three sealed booster packs of Dark Minions. Two of these packs have some damage, but are still sealed.

I have included pictures that give a good idea of that I have. All of the rares have been separated and are laid out in their own picture. The other picture is stacks of commons and uncommons which are a random cross-section of the collection. I have also included a picture of the damage on the booster packs. There is also a box that came from the fixed pack. It is empty, but the cards from it are all in the collection.

I can ship priority mail to anywhere in the United States. If there are any questions, please don't hesitate to comment here or send me a PM. I will check back every few days. Thanks! :)

CDavis7M

Good luck with your sale. There is also a Facebook group that is pretty active: https://m.facebook.com/groups/630124347 ... view=group

If all that fails, collections like yours get listed and sold on ebay.

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

talentedmrhume

Thanks for the suggestion and support; I will definitely post this in that Facebook group as well. If I have no luck, it will eventually end up on eBay.

Return to “The Marketplace”