Desperately seeking Japanese Limited Galadriel

Everything related to buying, selling or trading your MECCG.
Lake Town Geezer

Hi

I want to get my sweaty fan-boy hands on a Japanese Limited Galadriel.

If you can offer me one, please get in touch. Happy to trade 5 Japanese rares for it (see my list on this forum), or any combination of 5 other rares I have (including Lidless Eye, AtS R2s)! Also happy to pay cash.

LTG
Albareth

If possible, get 2 copies as I am also interested in Galadriel japanese limited. :wink:
Lake Town Geezer

I think many people are TBH!

Can all Japanese Ltd Galadriel fan-boys please sign in here? Hopefully whoever is hoarding these in their bedroom in down-town Tokyo will let us have a few?
Muad'Dib

Count me as well ;)

@Lake Town Geezer i thought you quit other languaes ;)
IMustNotFear.FearIsTheMind-Killer.FearIsTheLittle-death ThatBringsTotalObliteration.IWillFaceMyFear.
IWillPermitItToPassOverMeAndThroughMe.
AndWhenItHasGonePast,IWillTurnTheInnerEyeToSeeItsPath.
WhereTheFearHasGoneThereWillBeNothing. OnlyIWillRemain.
Lake Town Geezer

@ Muad'Dib

I just collect certain cards in other languages - this being one of them.

It is possible there really is a stash of Jap Ltd Galadriel's somewhere in Japan - it wouldn't surprise me at all. There are a lot of people that want this card, more I think even than a Japanese One Ring. Oh well! It may even be as rare as a Japanese Fury!

I remember there was someone many years ago who had a massive collection of Thrain II cards, maybe the same goes for Japanese Galadriel?
Muad'Dib

Yeah, i know champion from Germany who collects Bilbos :P
IMustNotFear.FearIsTheMind-Killer.FearIsTheLittle-death ThatBringsTotalObliteration.IWillFaceMyFear.
IWillPermitItToPassOverMeAndThroughMe.
AndWhenItHasGonePast,IWillTurnTheInnerEyeToSeeItsPath.
WhereTheFearHasGoneThereWillBeNothing. OnlyIWillRemain.
Lake Town Geezer

As my name suggests, I also have an unhealthy obsession with the 'Lake Town' Wizards card. Luckily, this is a common!
Kjeld

I heard about someone who was collecting Farmer Maggots at one point, which might partly explain why that particular R1 seems harder to acquire than the others.
Lake Town Geezer

I am the proud owner of a single Farmer Maggot. Given the present price on eBay for this card, I feel very fortunate.
Luzbelle

I live in Tokyo.
I'll keep my japanese Galadriel but after COVID calms down a little, I'll see some japanese friends of mine to play the game. I'll ask them if they have some to spare. Stay tuned!
Lake Town Geezer

Yes please!!!! I wants her, I needs her, Galadrieeeel!!!

Return to “The Marketplace”