New forum not available in Tapatalk

Reports & requests which have been resolved are archived here.
Shapeshifter
Ex Council Member

I used to access the old forum from my mobile phone quite often via Tapatalk. The new forum is not available in Tapatalk, yet. Are there plans for making it available again?

Many thanx to Gavin and Dominik for putting that much effort in moving, overhauling and bug fixing the forum!!! :D
the JabberwocK
Ex Council Chairman

Many thanks for your thanks! =D

Yes, Tapatalk is on the To Do list and something I recently have spoken with Dominik about. I also used to use it to browse the forum.

This is a lower priority than the actual bugs / error messages with the forum, but it is definitely something that will be looked into and fixed.

I will update this thread once I have more on this.

Best,

Gavin
kober

I would like to cast a vote to push the issue a little bit up your list - tapatalk is mighty helpful.
the JabberwocK
Ex Council Chairman

kober wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 10:04 pm I would like to cast a vote to push the issue a little bit up your list - tapatalk is mighty helpful.
Haha, I agree it is helpful and I love to use it myself. This shouldn't be a really long term issue, but it isn't quite as urgent as a couple of the others. At least registered users can still functionally use the forum without major annoyances without Tapatalk. I'll do my best, thanks for the input.
Muad'Dib

Unfortunately, after updating, Tapatalk doesnt work any longer with this forum. Can you fix it?
IMustNotFear.FearIsTheMind-Killer.FearIsTheLittle-death ThatBringsTotalObliteration.IWillFaceMyFear.
IWillPermitItToPassOverMeAndThroughMe.
AndWhenItHasGonePast,IWillTurnTheInnerEyeToSeeItsPath.
WhereTheFearHasGoneThereWillBeNothing. OnlyIWillRemain.
the JabberwocK
Ex Council Chairman

Muad'Dib wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:11 am Unfortunately, after updating, Tapatalk doesnt work any longer with this forum. Can you fix it?
Hello friend, thanks for posting.

There is already an open thread on this topic in this forum. I am going to merge this topic with the existing one for organizational purposes.

Tapatalk is a known issue that will be fixed.
the JabberwocK
Ex Council Chairman

Shapeshifter wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 6:46 pm I used to access the old forum from my mobile phone quite often via Tapatalk. The new forum is not available in Tapatalk, yet. Are there plans for making it available again?

Many thanx to Gavin and Dominik for putting that much effort in moving, overhauling and bug fixing the forum!!! :D
This issue has been resolved. Thanks for your patience.

This thread will be moved to the Resolved Reports / Requests forum.
kober

Looks like the plugin stopped to work - I've been unable to login (through the app, obviously) since the last weekend.
the JabberwocK
Ex Council Chairman

I'm looking into this. Thanks for the heads up!
the JabberwocK
Ex Council Chairman

kober wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:44 pm Looks like the plugin stopped to work - I've been unable to login (through the app, obviously) since the last weekend.
It should be working again now. Thanks for mentioning it!
kober

It's working. Thanks for such a rapid response :)

Return to “Resolved Reports / Requests”