Italian 2009 nationals in Rome, June 27th

All events or gatherings other than GCCG, Lure, & Worlds.
Bruce
Ex Council Member

Italian nats will be held this year in Rome on saturday, June 27th. Anyone who wants to come over is welcomed.

The venue's address is via dei Volsci 3. The place can be easily reached from the main station (10 minutes by feet).

The tourney format is the standard swiss system, 2-deck general opponent, balrog 2-mind rule is on, german promos are allowed. Proxies are allowed only for the sake of keeping 2 phisically separated decks (i.e. you are allowed to make a proxy for each original card you actually own: not so many people are so lucky to own 6 longbottom leafs or 6 tempests of fire :P).

Players are expected to be there at 10.30 AM, the first round is scheduled to start at 11 AM. 4 tournament rounds will be played, and the tourney should end between 19 and 20 o'clock .

The participation fee is 5 euros, which includes 1 portion of pasta for the lunch break. Since the location is also a pub, further food and beverages will be available on-site to be purchased by anyone, depending on his/her own hunger/thirst. :P No food and beverages from outside are allowed. Offering alcoholic drinks to your opponent to make him/her groggy is not allowed. ;)

Prizes are still to be defined, but the relative fee should be between 3 and 5 euros, then the total participation fee should range between 8 and 10 €.

PM or email me for any question. If you're considering being there, please let me know a few days before via email (preferred) or PM.
domse
Ex Council Member

...must...have....results
Darksatin

domse wrote:...must...have....results
http://www.meccg.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=868

But I don't understand well italian... :P

Return to “Everything Else”