Events in the States

All events or gatherings other than GCCG, Lure, & Worlds.
ADemme

I recently started playing MeCCG again with some friends in Pennsylvania, and was wondering if there were still MeCCG tournaments / events going on in the States. I did go to Nationals in D.C. several years ago.

Thank! :D
"You can't stop the signal."
Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

no clue, seems most Americans prefer showing up at the boardgame geek rather than here.
On this board, best pm. Frodo (Joe Bisz, based New York) to see if there are still real life events happening in his area.
Stone-age did not end because man ran out of rocks.
jhunholz
Ex Council Chairman

We run a ARDA game at Gencon each summer (August) and it's been fairly popular the last 2 years. I'm also planning to bring a sealed event back to Gencon next year if we can drum up enough interest, but there's been zero interest in constructed events.
Jose-san
Ex Council Member

The Undead CCGers will be running a MECCG Sealed Deck Tournament at GenCon this year. Event ID: TCG1234759

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/815 ... tournament
jhunholz
Ex Council Chairman

Just wanted to follow up...ARDA went great at Gencon again this year, with 11 participants in 2 games! Next year, I'll begin hosting sealed events again to burn through the last of the Council of Lorien product supply. As far as events outside of Gencon, it's just too hard to get a group together for them. We've got a fairly loyal group at Gencon each year that I can count on attending, which makes that work.

Return to “Everything Else”