Fallen-wizard Sealed League Cup 2009

Events taking place on online platforms
marcos
Council Member

wigy wrote:
marcos wrote: i could help you with the table stuff if you teach me how to do it
But if you win, someone can start throwing shit on your face, because it was your table and you are probably CHEATING.
i can deal with people talking nonsensenesses...

And i am one of those out there that also agrees with Markus
wigy

Bandobras Took wrote: P.S. And I haven't won anything worth mentioning ever. :)
Change of your life time: come to play minion vs our horde of Car.. Caradhas-Fallen-Wizard decks in challenge cup, where you play constructed vs. sealed? Organized on friday of champs.
Ringbearer
Ex Council Member

*raises his we love wigy banners*

I agree with Marcus.

And if I am around, I can prolly host neutral tables, or even perform the lottery yself. THing is, I dont know if I work then or not.
"I used to roll the dice, feel the fear in my enemies eyes."
- Coldplay, Viva la Vida.

Gaming is life, the rest is just dice rolls.
- John Kovalic, Dork Tower
Alter Tuk
Ex Council Member

wigy wrote:Don't forget that you get shit on your face almost every time. (I don't recall details, but didn't you get your fair share as well when you tried to be active and provide something yourself?).
Yes, I did, but mainly I got great responses.
wigy wrote:(Reason is obviously those fantastic people over there, not those who calls your wife baboon.)
What???????? KICK! BAN! DELETE!

Zero tolerance with racists! :evil:
Marric wrote:Everyone outside complaining about how wigy does things should not forget that HE was the one who provided us with this pretty piece of software and that completely free of charge. If he decides to spent his money for raffling off cards for FIFA WC 2010 (which aren't cheap at all, just to remember), he should be allowed to do this in ANY way he likes to do. If you don't agree with that, don't take part...

Oh, and not to forget providing maintenance and development for over 5(?) years (also free of charge).

As far as it concerns me, it also helps keeping in touch with the game, playing an occasional game here and there and keeping contact with all these cool people out there.

So as a summary: THANK YOU, WIGY, FOR ALL WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!!!!
dito, dito, dito

Horray for wigy!

(and his patient wife who allows him to spend so many time for such unnecassary things!)
wigy wrote:Peregrin is in (took a copy of his data today) and can play "proxy" - i can verify if someone wants to raise an issue.
Im very sorry for this. I sealed-ended after my last game. Forgot about the minion-challenge where I must use my sealed account. :?
I registered my decks immidiately and I am going to make an exception and dont cheat this time, ok? :wink:
[url=http://gccg.sourceforge.net/]Come to GCCG or die a lonely death.[/url]
wigy

That was fun. Congratulations for team Muhos.
Here's the final results.

1. FIN-1 Trossell/Ulli 38
2. FIN-2 karmi/wigy 30
3. GER-1 domse/Peregrin 29
4. MIX-5 IhsanShade/beornd1963 30
5. GER-2 sauron1976/Sfan 23
6. MIX-2 Sauron/Asathor 22
7. MIX-1 marcos/Ringbearer 12
8. MIX-3 Tomppa/holger 11
9. MIX-4 thorondor/Josesan 9
10. FIN-3 miguel/jani 5
11. POL-1 MuadDib/kufel 4
marcos
Council Member

congrats to the winners, and thanks wigy for yet another very cool tourney!
Alter Tuk
Ex Council Member

It was awesome and to those who didnt join I hope they have the possibility to participate next year! :D
[url=http://gccg.sourceforge.net/]Come to GCCG or die a lonely death.[/url]
Sfan
Ex Council Member

Great tourney. Thanks to wigy for organizing. Was lots of work so please join into the applause.

Clapp, clapp!

Congratulations to the winners! A shame I could not watch the final battle.

And Markus (sauron1976) hit the nail on its head! (If this is on-to-one translation is legal.)

Return to “Online Tournaments”