Fallen-wizard Sealed League Cup 2009

Events taking place on online platforms
Manuel
Council Chairman

Hi all!

This all sounds very interesting, and while I'm being very busy lately with near to zero time for MECCG, I could have a bit more free time on summer.

However the problem is, that it is usually impossible for me to play on weekends (since it's on weekends where I mostly travel) so I'm afraid my agenda doesn't fit any well in this tournament.

Enjoy!

Manuel
thorondor
Ex Council Chairman

i would like to play this tourney, and it looks like its possible. so if you are still looking for a partner, jose-san, lets make a team! spain has been part of austria long enough ;-)
Jose-san
Ex Council Member

thorondor wrote:i would like to play this tourney, and it looks like its possible. so if you are still looking for a partner, jose-san, lets make a team! spain has been part of austria long enough ;-)
lol, here we're taught the other way :)

Some months ago Coro and me talked about playing together this tournament but now he's too busy. So I will be happy to play with you, Wolfgang :P
wigy

Manuel wrote: However the problem is, that it is usually impossible for me to play on weekends
We are not playing only weekends. I made change to rules (for this tornament) that we test how it works playing freely whenever people feel (and try to observe card exchange legality by other means).
marcos
Council Member

Asathor told me that he would like to play, but he has no teammate to play with him... Maybe he can team up with brian or someone else who is willing to join?
wigy

I reserved preliminary pair for Sauron and Asathor. Let me know if you are not playing.
wigy

Btw, i am still taking registration today until evening (my time) allthough officially time is full.
wigy

Allright, pairings are now in. There is still one more slot to someone to participate. Tomppa needs a partner. If we don't get a player, then group B will be one team less and their opponents gets bye rounds.
Sauron
Ex Council Chairman

wigy wrote:I reserved preliminary pair for Sauron and Asathor. Let me know if you are not playing.
Asathor could you please message me here so we can setup a time to make decks.

Thanks,

Sauron
wigy

Allright, we are pretty much ready. I can take one more team to fill group C, if they join in hastily. :)

Since we don't have any separate playing phase in this attempt, we need to set up the final date for Wizard-change. Let's say that you tell me the change during Tuesdays at the latest. After that i assume old wizard and do the pairings. Those in rush (who wants to play on Monday or Tuesday) has to rush their opponent and tell their selections before that and i'll do pairing for them earlier.
Ringbearer
Ex Council Member

So can we change wiz? I thought we couldnt, that it was mentioned in the rules.
"I used to roll the dice, feel the fear in my enemies eyes."
- Coldplay, Viva la Vida.

Gaming is life, the rest is just dice rolls.
- John Kovalic, Dork Tower
Alter Tuk
Ex Council Member

According to wigy it is allowed to change wholde decks and avatars each round.

wigy: Could you tell us when the time window for new participants is finally closing. Domse and me consider to start with the 2nd stage (105 W$) as we have a bye in 1st round, yet.
[url=http://gccg.sourceforge.net/]Come to GCCG or die a lonely death.[/url]
wigy

Alter Tuk wrote:wigy: Could you tell us when the time window for new participants is finally closing. Domse and me consider to start with the 2nd stage (105 W$) as we have a bye in 1st round, yet.
Let me put the Tuesday (my time) as the last possible day to join in.
Asathor

me here, me here.... im still in time?
wigy

Asathor wrote:me here, me here.... im still in time?
Sure!

http://www.akustiko.fi/~wigy/meccg/2009fwslc.php

Return to “Online Tournaments”