Gccg Championships 2009 (Planning)

Events taking place on online platforms
wigy

Rules addition: maybe i also ban Balrog from the event to give better change for poor fw-underdogs (and avoid making yet another rules check for Gccg :P)

I'll try to write these rules and schedule for whole event this coming weekend.
wigy

I revised rules for Challenger qualification: first criteria is personal score in FWSLC and after that comes ranking. It is for revenge after all!

However, for sorting players to slots M1-M4 i use total of both.
wigy

And yet another clarification: Challengers can make only ONE deck. So, you can play Sauron but if you face minion opponent, you must use the same deck and play no avatar at all.

I think if i have time to tune Challenger rules, i'll ban Sauron/Lidless Eye to make it straightforward.
Manuel
Council Chairman

I will be busy on friday but I will definately do my best to play on saturday and sunday :)
wigy

I got time to add rules for that, so i banned Sauron and Lidless Eye completely from that format.

Still looking for 1 FW and 2 Minion Challenger....
Smaug

Hi wigy,

if you do not have enough mionion challengers from FWCup player, I could play! :roll:

Cheeers

Heiner
wigy

I found fatal mistake in the ticket rewards. It is very contradictory with the idea of playing just for fun. Some might (understandable) aim to good and powerful deck to get more tickets. I'll reverse the reward plan and simplify it to the following:

Everyone participating and playing the matches scheluded for them gets two tickets. Plain and simple. One ticket goes to final lottery.

This thread is getting a bit scattered, since i've been changing and changing rules after new ideas come to me. I try tomorrow to collect full summary of the complete rules.

STILL looking for one minion challenger....
marcos
Council Member

wigy wrote:I found fatal mistake in the ticket rewards. It is very contradictory with the idea of playing just for fun. Some might (understandable) aim to good and powerful deck to get more tickets. I'll reverse the reward plan and simplify it to the following:

Everyone participating and playing the matches scheluded for them gets two tickets. Plain and simple. One ticket goes to final lottery.

This thread is getting a bit scattered, since i've been changing and changing rules after new ideas come to me. I try tomorrow to collect full summary of the complete rules.

STILL looking for one minion challenger....
that is for FWSCC or champs as well?
wigy

marcos wrote:that is for FWSCC or champs as well?
Oh, challenge cup only. Champs are of course run as serious as ever including never ending flame war and physical threatening afterwards and during the event.
marcos
Council Member

wigy wrote:
marcos wrote:that is for FWSCC or champs as well?
Oh, challenge cup only. Champs are of course run as serious as ever including never ending flame war and physical threatening afterwards and during the event.
cool, i'll throw shit on your face and kick your butt when i win SA lottery ;)
Alter Tuk
Ex Council Member

wigy wrote:Champs are of course run as serious as ever including never ending flame war and physical threatening afterwards and during the event.
Shit. I`ll be busy and cant participate...... :?

But I`ll show up later to flame a bit. :twisted:
[url=http://gccg.sourceforge.net/]Come to GCCG or die a lonely death.[/url]
wigy

marcos wrote:cool, i'll throw shit on your face and kick your butt when i win SA lottery ;)
Sounds like a plan! I think you can start packing. You can put some decks(2) in just in case. I gave up educating people here and took my cards back to Finland last trip. All geeks lives in Cape Town, not Johannesburg. I sent Bert instructions how to modify code to make our agreed arrangement with the lottery to became successful.
wigy

I collected bits and pieces together and wrote rules for Challenge Cup:

http://www.akustiko.fi/~wigy/meccg/fwscc.php

I slighly streamlined ordering of players and it probably doesn't affect us.
Alter Tuk
Ex Council Member

Are minions allowed to use White Hand hazards in deck?
[url=http://gccg.sourceforge.net/]Come to GCCG or die a lonely death.[/url]
marcos
Council Member

Alter Tuk wrote:Are minions allowed to use White Hand hazards in deck?
last time i checked legality in GCCG WH hazards were not allowed

Return to “Online Tournaments”