first GCCG Virtual champ!

Events taking place on online platforms
Beornd

Last Tournament Game was hold:

Joe lost 0:6 vs. my really nice working "Tower raided" deck. but he played really unlucky (roll 3 at storing a palantir - discard, roll 4 muster disperses blue mountain dwarfs - discard, roll 2 influence iron dwarfs with gimli - discard) and i killed legolas, bard, oin, bc 10,12,9. so it was easy to arrange a 40-17 (douple items).

My deck worked in the same way like my other games - no really hard hazards und no really great problems to earn ressource arround mordor.
my only fault in the whole game (shelobs lair - no tower raided) prevent a better result vs. marcos.

so 2nd place - a good tournament and a really balanced and usefull virtual card "TOWER RAIDED"
marcos
Council Member

marcos wrote:3º round has ended and this are the standings so far:

marcos 16
AgusBalin 11
bernd 11
bert 9
jambo 9
frodo 8
vastor 6
b_took 0

4º Round pairings: (to be played between now and may 4th)

marcos 6 - AgusBalin 0
Bernd 6 - frodo 0
b_took 3 - bert 3
jambo 6 - vastor 0
final standings:

marcos 22
bernd 17
jambo 15
bert 12
AgusBalin 11
frodo 8
vastor 6
b_took 3

was a very very fun tourney! thanks ro everyone for participate! hope to play something like this again with new cards :wink:
Bandobras Took
Rules Wizard

If I were using my current version of the deck for the whole thing, I could have easily gotten 4 TPs instead of 3. :)
Jambo

Great tournament guys, and congrats to Marcos for becoming the first Virtual Champ! Does that mean you're not a real champ? :lol: ;)

Maybe we should run virtual tournaments more often than once a year? There's just too much fun to be had with these, and there's still so many strategies to be tried!

Best,
Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

Congrats Marcos!
Good custom dictates that the winner posts his/her decklist to enlighten those who are less succesful. :D
Stone-age did not end because man ran out of rocks.
Bandobras Took
Rules Wizard

I'd like to see some decklists, too. Except, perhaps, the Wolf hazard portions. If I never see another Wolf hazard deck, it'll be too soon . . . :)
Ringbearer
Ex Council Member

Well, I am curious. I wanna compare my wolfies vs marcos and Vastors :) See what I did wrong to tie vs Took ;)
"I used to roll the dice, feel the fear in my enemies eyes."
- Coldplay, Viva la Vida.

Gaming is life, the rest is just dice rolls.
- John Kovalic, Dork Tower
Bandobras Took
Rules Wizard

I didn't play Marcos; Jambo was the third wolfman.
Beornd

Really nice tournament. first i did not want to play but during deck construction und playing games i realized that the virtual cards give new interesting deck ideas an the next new card generation will boost them.

I congratulate the guys who orginate the virtual collection :)

Return to “Online Tournaments”