V Suggestion) When you know more

Nerdmeetsyou

Also for diplomat pushing... and making those MP2 factions fore playable for heroes:

When you know more

Recource
Short event

Diplomat only. Playable when one of your diplomats influences sucessfuly a faction with 2 or fewer MP at the factions site. Another character in his company may imidiately play up to one major iteam. This character must make a corruption check with -2.
domse
Ex Council Member

hmmmm, at least add the word "unique" to the faction. If not I make you a supercheeze hero squatter that abuses the hell out of that card...
Nerdmeetsyou

yeah thats true....
I created this card with uniqu factions in mind.

Maybe we even need a clause: Hero Specific
(so we prevent overuse by fallen wizards wich can draw more than 2 MP from factions with only 2 MP by useing stage cards!!???
Leon

No fallen wizard can receive more than 2 Mp for a faction that is usually worth 1 MP.
marcos
Council Member

domse wrote:hmmmm, at least add the word "unique" to the faction. If not I make you a supercheeze hero squatter that abuses the hell out of that card...
what about ettenmoors factions? or worthy hills hero factions? Still cheeze unique and cheeze

Even if you add the clause "unique hero" this card can be abused. I think such card is not needed... What about playing elves of lindon and an item at grey havens? lol

If such a card is ever going to be made it would require lots of restrictions that will cramp too much the card making it worthless in my oppinion...
Leon

At least now you can count on your opponent to at least move to ruins or so once in the game (exceptions Palantir of Minas Tirith, Wizards Ring and Raider-hold, Gobel Mirlond) I agree with Marcos that there is no need to open up for more cheese. I think most hero factions already see some play.
Nerdmeetsyou

yeah you are right....
it sounds like a nice idear...but it would have to have too much restrictions...
which would be cramped and stupid!

Return to “Showcase”