German promo's and Virtual games

do you like to explicitely accept the use of german promo's in the virtual setting

Poll ended at Sat May 23, 2009 5:26 pm

yes
100%
no, keep everything vague
No votes
no. let's state explicitely that they can not be used.
No votes

Total votes: 5
Leon

This question is only about the german promo's, not about any of the other UEPs.

Can we state explicitely in the text with the virtual sets that the german promo's are playable in any virtual game?

I know any tournament organizer can make his own decisions, but if you state it as the designers with the set it is probably easily accepted. Right now it is undefined. I would like to see a general choice in favour or against the german promo's.

If you choose option 2 or 3, please give me some arguments. I like those cards.

The reason for these cards and not the other UEP is that this is very easy to remember and makes the difference between using a card or not at all, not a little bit of card text. Also, I even prefer option 3 over 2. Let's take a side.
Bandobras Took
Rules Wizard

Please see the "Ground Rules for using Virtual Cards" thread stickied at the top of the forum, where it is already explicitly stated that the nine german promos are allowed.
marcos
Council Member

some virtual cards ONLY works with such german promos, that is why it was decided from the beggining that they are allowed in virtual games

Return to “Showcase”