Black Rider, They Ride Together and Heralded Lord V

Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

That would work, well it would mean at least 3 horses, not 6, but it would be a bit unnatural to phrase I guess, it would be easier to just state a horse requirement like in BR V.
Stone-age did not end because man ran out of rocks.
marcos
Council Member

They Ride Together Virtual
Permanent event. You may play any number of Ringwraith followers in your organization phase. If at least half your Ringwraiths control a Black Horse and their company is in black rider mode, they may use region movement and you may tap this card when they move to a non-Darkhaven site not in or adjacent to Gorgoroth; their company must move again. If tapped, this card is worth 1 marshalling point for every 3 Ringwraiths you have in play.

Black Rider Virtual
Permanent event. During your organization phase (or immediately after a ring is played), you may place a Black Rider or Black Horse from your sideboard with this card. Such cards may be played as if in hand. If at least half your Ringwraiths control a Black Horse, their company is in Black Rider mode and may move to non-Darkhaven sites. You may start the game with this card in lieu of a minor item.
Bandobras Took
Rules Wizard

They Ride Together
Playable if the design team can't stop discussing a card. Eat a Twinkie and take a nap. This card is worth 3 MPs if you have a good dream while napping.

Black Rider
If a Black Horse ally is killed you may proceed to beat it until everybody is sick of it.

:P
marcos
Council Member

Bandobras Took wrote:They Ride Together
Playable if the design team can't stop discussing a card. Eat a Twinkie and take a nap. This card is worth 3 MPs if you have a good dream while napping.

Black Rider
If a Black Horse ally is killed you may proceed to beat it until everybody is sick of it.

:P
i say we go with this suggestions :D
Nerdmeetsyou

`greath! LOVE IT!
we definitly should do that card!
Frodo
Ex Council Member

Okay, I'm embarrassed... :oops:

But I'll continue the embarrassment by pointing out that Marcos's fix (which I was just about to suggest!) makes it so that you only need *three* RWs to score from TRT, and *one* RW to use it.

Therefore, I'll add a few words to it to end up with hopefully the final version:

They Ride Together Virtual
Permanent event. You may play any number of Ringwraith followers in your organization phase. If you have six or more Ringwraiths in a company in Black Rider mode and at least half of them control a Black Horse, they may use region movement and you may tap this card when they move to a non-Darkhaven site not in or adjacent to Gorgoroth; their company must move again. If tapped, this card is worth 1 marshalling point for every 3 Ringwraiths you have in play.

All set?

Frodo
Leon

Thank you Frodo. Please tell me this is the end to the discussion.
marcos
Council Member

hurra!
Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

Wait, don't I get a say in this? I propose the following... :D
This card is worth 3 MPs if you have a good dream while napping.
and -3 MP if you have nightmares of BR V or TRT V....

and we of PETA say no to horse beating, especially the black ones have it tough, they are already black sheep of the horse family...
Stone-age did not end because man ran out of rocks.

Return to “Showcase”