using cards from the Balrog set

Leon

In virtual set 3 i run in to a number of cards again that come from the balrog set. I have a fairly extensive play set of middle earth, including one balrog set, but if I want to use these cards I will make proxies. If I come up with suggestions for cards that could better be used, I will say so

Ancient Secrets
A More Evil Hour
The Sun Shone Fiercely
Imprisoned and Mocked
Black Vapour
Whispers of Rings

V2
Obey Him or Die
Going ever Under Dark

V1 Terror Heralds Doom
marcos
Council Member

in a first moment, such cards are used because theme, obviously, if there are more common cards that fit the theme of any of such card's text i think there won't be any problem in changing them

best!
Marcos
Nerdmeetsyou

I also mentioned that problem, but nobody seemed to care...
(It seems like all the v-guys have a complete balrog set at home!!! Except for me...*G*)

i also had suggested alternative cardnames, but forgot them already...because nobody responded to the tread. But I'm sure there are some to be found that would fit perfectly! And are not from balrog!
Bandobras Took
Rules Wizard

The CoE seems to be allowing proxies now, which makes the point a bit moot.
marcos
Council Member

still, some might not own even 1 of each copy of a balrog card. So, if any of you can think on non-balrog cards for some of the virtuals, please say so
Nerdmeetsyou

Bandobras Took wrote:The CoE seems to be allowing proxies now, which makes the point a bit moot.
although forcing the players to play proxies ist also quiet lame!
Leon

I like to use the original card for a virtual and only tape on other text, but I do not do so if I only have one copy of a card. This is the case for the Balrog set for me.

Return to “Showcase”