[V Card suggestion] Palm to Palm

Nerdmeetsyou

Mod note: Edited title. PM me if this is not what you intended. Jambo

Because of the thoughts about hobbit lore I came up with an idear which might be good for this very bad card:

Hero Recource
Permanent Event
Text: Playable at a haven on a company with exactly two characters with a mind not higher than 6.
All characters in this company gain +1 Mind and Add +1 to their coruption checks.
A Character in this company may tap to untap another character in his company.
This card is discarded if the constelation of characters in this company changes.

As a quote I would use the famous sentence by sam gamdschie which goes something like this:
"I would leave everything but my bones behind to carry MR. Frodo up there by myself."
Leon

You mean the card Palm to Palm, though I think the card you propose is still not good enough te be actually used. Extra mind is very annoying.
Nerdmeetsyou

I used the extra mind because its on the original card...

and I think the card isnt that bad now...
because if i understand the rules right this would mean following:
If the company faces an attack and both characters must face a strike from it... then you could tap one of them and roll against the strike...
then the second strike is about to be faced and you tap the character who is facing it to untap the first one.
So you have an untaped character afterwards and only get a -1 penalty in total for your rolls....

anybody else for an opinion?
Frodo
Ex Council Member

I like the idea of where this card is going. Good thought, Boder.

However, if the theme is supposed to be hobbit-inspired, isn't it unlikely that the hobbits will be tapping to face strikes, since they usually avoid combat?

One suggestion is to make the ability not available during combat, but then give the card some other bonus.

Frodo
Nerdmeetsyou

In my idear this card wasn't only supposed to be for hobbits...
I just thought about this card because of the picture with the hobbits.

it was some kind of idear to make lower mind characters better in small companies... whithout making a canceling card...
(I'm not sure if hobbits should be counted half or full for this card...
but I think they should be just counted half, because it would be to bad for them in the other way)

it was the best thing that came up my mind...
that even images the thing that they would do everything for each other..
because it's like: you and your best friend...

this card came up my mind, as I thought about makeing a card that pushes playing legolas and gimli together in one company.
But instead of making a card for just affects this particular guys, I came up with a more general card. That images this friendship thing.

like the game is at the moment there are a lot of decks with high mind and prowles chacters in a 2 guys company...
And I would love to see the 5 and 6 minds guys more play.
Leon

If I ever will use Legolas and Gimli in a group I will use Legolas V, Gimli, Annalena and Oin, so not just the 2 of them. I would not like it if hobbits count as half for such a card. I do think Palm to Palm is a card that needs another version, but so far I have no idea what.
Nerdmeetsyou

I think palm to palm should be inclueded in Virtual Set 1...

Is there any other concern about my card???
or is there any other good idear???

Return to “Showcase”