about fair travel in dark domains V

marcos
Council Member

fair travel in dark domains V
hero resource - long event
If a company's site path has at least 1 [-me_dd-]: one hero character in that company can tap to target and cancel the play of one hazard event before the event resolves. This cannot be used against on-guard cards

I don't see this card much beneficious since it triggers when the company moves, opponent can respond to it with his hazard events and you can't do anything about. Also, it is different to other cards like great ship, since it doesn't target and cancel the effect of a hazard but cancels the play of a hazard itself, it cannot cancel ongoing effects like great ship can (example: lost at sea), so what's the point on this card?

looks pretty useless this way, it should say that cancels the effect of a hazard (like other similar resources do), and not the play of it before it resolves
Bandobras Took
Rules Wizard

1) It's a long event. According to the CRF, only effects declared in the Org phase are delayed until the start of the m/h phase. This may have been altered by a NetRep ruling I'm unaware of.

2) Gaining an ability is not an action, so moving through a Dark Domain is not a passive condition.

3) Tap away!

:)
marcos
Council Member

thanks!

Return to “Showcase”