[Virtual Suggestion] Here, There, or Yonder

Mirdhynn

Hello all

I was thinking about another card to increase the role of diplomats in the game :

Here, There, or Yonder :
Tap a character during his site phase at a tapped or untapped Ruins & Lairs
[R]. Make a roll. Modify the roll by adding two plus the unused direct influence of the character if he is a diplomat. An ally may be played and placed under the character's control if the result is greater than 6 plus the ally's mind stat and the ally is not restricted from moving in this site's region. If an ally is played, tap the site if it is not already tapped.
domse
Ex Council Member

I dont actually get why you want to virtualize this card. It already strengthens the diplomat skill by a +3, is really nice and IMO doesnt need any great help (such a little change has to be some help, if not its pointless). I also like the strategical possibilities of the original card (will have to make a deck with it) :P
marcos
Council Member

domse is right, and actually, that version is very similar to the original one
Mirdhynn

Actually, the text say add 3 to the roll if the character is a diplomat.
Here, I propose to add the direct influence +2 which is stronger for a diplomat.
marcos
Council Member

yes, but your suggestion is VERY similar to the original one, maybe you might want to suggest something that is different from the original one, with a different effect or something like that...
Nerdmeetsyou

I like the idear of making cards better...
we did that before... with ent draughts for example....

but i still think this card is to bad....

maybe just make it roll against twice the mind???
Leon

I have made decks based upon this card and it works pretty ok. This card does not need slight adjustment, so unless there is a nice radically different idea virtualizing makes no sense
Jambo

Leon wrote:I have made decks based upon this card and it works pretty ok. This card does not need slight adjustment, so unless there is a nice radically different idea virtualizing makes no sense
Indeed.
Nerdmeetsyou

so if the card is already playable... so we can close this tread

Return to “Showcase”