Favor of the Valar

Bandobras Took
Rules Wizard

Unique. May not be played by a Fallen Wizard. Bring any two resources or characters from your sideboard to your hand. This card may not be retrieved by any means from your discard pile.
Nerdmeetsyou

very strong!!!
but to prevent retrievin... why don't you remove it!!!

I think... bringing only a character to hand would be good enough!!!!
Bandobras Took
Rules Wizard

You never know when someone will want to do a four-deck game. :)
Jambo

I made a hazard like this for a virtual News of Doom. Could make it affect both players?

Favour of the Valar V:
Unique. May not be played by a Fallen Wizard. Each player may immediately bring any one resource or character from their sideboard into their hand. Remove this card from the game.
Last edited by Jambo on Mon May 12, 2008 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jambo

Or something to help vs roadblock:

Favour of the Valar V:
Unique. Each player may immediately take one site card from their discard pile and place it into their location deck. Remove this card from the game.
Bandobras Took
Rules Wizard

Ooh, I like that site card thing better!
Jambo

Although I suppose it really should be hero sites only. ;)

Favour of the Valar V:
Unique. Each player may immediately take one hero site card from their discard pile and place it into their location deck. Remove this card from the game.
Jambo

I guess it could be expanded upon by giving an alternative version.

e.g.

Favour of the Valar V:
Unique. Each player may immediately take one hero site card from their discard pile and place it into their location deck.
Alternatively, each player may immediately bring any one resource or character from their sideboard into their hand. May not be played by a Fallen Wizard for this effect.
Remove this card from the game.

or:

Favour of the Valar V:
Unique. Each player may immediately take one hero site card from their discard pile and place it into their location deck.
Alternatively, each player may untap a hero site that has been tapped by Long Winter or Foul Fumes this turn.
You may bring this card from your sideboard into your play deck on the same turn Long Winter or Foul Fumes is played.
Remove this card from the game.
marcos
Council Member

i like second one

Return to “Showcase”