V-Card Challenge Deck Tournaments???

Nerdmeetsyou

Hey,
I think this would be a greath way to intoduce our V-cards the the masses, so they could have a look at them while playing!

So maybe we should try to bulit some challenge Decks for next Years lure or so.... so we could make a tournament.

I know we allready have the V-card tournament of cause.

But it would be a greath way to show the people how greath our cards are, without having them to bulit a deck first.

I allready tried buliding some decks. But soon realized that my card pool isn't big enough for an archievement like this... And I am also missing a lot of cards from later expansions like AS and WH...
which have been virtualized, or would be needed to play the virtulized deck idear. (not speaking of the Balrog expansion...*G*)

So maybe there are some of you who might want to help me with this efford???
Either with Deck lists, or some spare Cards.

Please tell me what you think of this idear.

cu
Dominik
marcos
Council Member

actually i already threw such idea of building virtual challenge decks...
Nerdmeetsyou

YEAH I know that basicly that was your idear,
i didn't want to steal it.

but I wanted to utilize that idear for real cards, as some kind of tournament.

Because i belong to that kind of people who think playing a card game online is stupid, because it makes NO fun for me.
(YES I tried several times, but i totaly miss every social aspect of gaming...sorry guys)

It seems for me that v-cards are already very famous online, but I wanted to bring them nearer to the public with REAL cards.

And it would be greath if I could get some support from you guys!
marcos
Council Member

well i'm planning to send my own decks to gccg, maybe you can watch them there and use them for that purpose...

Making balanced challenge decks might need a lot of work... so why not post some decks that are already elaborated enough...
Nerdmeetsyou

yeah I know it would be hard work....

but that is why i am asking for your help....

maybe you could post your decklists here...because i don't have gccg
and am not planing to download it again, because i am not playing it anyway!
marcos
Council Member

i'll send my decklists as soon as i have some time... Though there are some decks that needs more work, you know, VC1 set has been updated and some new cards have been added (orc mounts, swag, etc)...
marcos
Council Member

I already sent the decklists to GCCG subversion, some are old ones so might need work. For example, there is a dwar deck that was built before we included orc mounts in set 1...

Hope you check them and give comments to improve them. Later i will put the lists in here for those who doesnt use GCCG

best!
Nerdmeetsyou

thanks, no hurry, it was just some idear i had i want to realize maybe until NEXT years lure.

something else.
Somebody had a Marroon Deck if i got the infos right?
Can this person maybe post a decklist? This would be most intersting deck.

thanks.
Dominik

Return to “Showcase”