Global Player List

thorondor
Ex Council Chairman

still to large a little bit, but i think i can shorten it now on my own. thanks.
thorondor
Ex Council Chairman

by the way: it´s much easier for one person to monitor all the bidding on MECCG products on ebay. so i have done this in the recent past already. if nobody minds, i´d like to continue with it. i am telling you this to avoid contacting people twice.

what about feedback? well, it´s 1-2 out of ten that are replying.
zarathustra
Ex Council Chairman

Please, keep doing it! We all appreciate the work you do.
http://www.alfanos.org
Thrain II
Ex Council Member

Hi everyone,

I apologize for my long absence. GAB server has crashed and I am more than busy to restore 8 months of lost data for about 120 members. I will certainly not have the time to do much for the player list within the next weeks for I must take care of White Mithril Team first. Once this work is done, I will continue contacting members of my team to get more entries for our database/players list.

Thrain II
Admiral Thrain II, G.A.B. Gold, Silver and White Mithril Team Leader
Manuel
Council Chairman

One thing I could do to help is open a post in the spanish forum asking people to join the global player list.

What info should I ask them to give? Are names and e-mails enough or do we need something else?

I've been looking in this post to find that info but couldn't find it, so sorry if this has beed explained before.

Cheers,
Manuel
zarathustra
Ex Council Chairman

Name, email, location (so that other players can find people to have games with!), gccg screen name -- those are the main things, I think
Manuel
Council Chairman

Ok!
thorondor
Ex Council Chairman

i am also used to ask 2 questions:

do you agree to share any of these informations with other players?
would you like to receive the COE newsletter?

and of course i assure them, that all these informations are treated with highest discretion.
Manuel
Council Chairman

Thanks a lot for your help, I just opened a post in the spanish forum asking people to send me all that info, I'll bring some brand new names to list very soon! :D
zarathustra
Ex Council Chairman

Mario Butter wrote:Yes, the software drops bouncing emails after a probe message is sent
out. Current subscription number is 195.
Manuel
Council Chairman

Manuel wrote:Thanks a lot for your help, I just opened a post in the spanish forum asking people to send me all that info, I'll bring some brand new names to list very soon! :D
People is adding his names slowly, I'm still waiting waiting to have a decent list :-/
thorondor
Ex Council Chairman

i would like to continue here. i think i have got enough addresses to start with a Global Player&Trader directory.
but i´d like to wait till the new COE homepage is ready.
@josh: how is the progress?

[/quote]
jhunholz
Ex Council Chairman

thorondor wrote: @josh: how is the progress?
As far as I know, Steffen is still working on this. There was an offer from another fellow to help on the website as well, so Mark passed his info along to Steffen so they could coordinate their efforts and come up with something together. That's the last news I've heard though.
zarathustra
Ex Council Chairman

Stefan Reichert wrote:I have some nice design for the page, but I need to finish a thesis for the university till monday, so no time the last weeks for coe.
I hope I can finfish the design next weekend and talk to sfan in terms of programming stuff.
I'll send you the design when I think its good enough ;)
Sfan
Ex Council Member

zarathustra wrote:
Stefan Reichert wrote:I have some nice design for the page, but I need to finish a thesis for the university till monday, so no time the last weeks for coe.
I hope I can finfish the design next weekend and talk to sfan in terms of programming stuff.
I'll send you the design when I think its good enough ;)

sfan = Stefan Fankel who as no idea about programming stuff. You (Stefan Reichert) are talking about Steffen Luther, I suppose.
I am sorry, but I can help you out in chemistry only...

Return to “Council Business - Agenda Items”