COE Agenda 2010/11 - National Councils

thorondor
Ex Council Chairman

done.
a few things i have changed:
- the french title goes first, the english in brackets. its about the french players, so they shoul dbe addressed in their own language first.
- GCCG: not sure if everybody knows, that GCCG means playing online. so i renamed it accordingly. didnt know how to entitle it in french - dominique?
- i have added the subforums (introduce, ...) in the legend of the parent forum (french community). okay so? or should i remove it?
- would it be better also to rename the title "french community" (with this english title in brackets)??
Bandobras Took
Rules Wizard

Thorsten the Traveller wrote:well, there is a Dutch subforum at meccg.net board, but I have serious doubts anybody ever looks there, so I'd love to host one here.
in fact, we should put meccg.net out of its misery alltogether, but that is another matter.
So long as we can transport the unique material; I'd hate to see the decklists, etc. go kaput.
The game is flawed, but this does not mean it cannot be loved.
Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

hmm, listing the whole set of "subforums" looks crappy though, I must say. If we're gonna have 15 national councils presenting here, this board section will become too huge for the human eye.
Stone-age did not end because man ran out of rocks.
thorondor
Ex Council Chairman

Thorsten the Traveller wrote:hmm, listing the whole set of "subforums" looks crappy though, I must say. If we're gonna have 15 national councils presenting here, this board section will become too huge for the human eye.
yeah, my eyes also dont like it that much. but i let the french guys decide ...

anyway. i would like to put together a list of active councils now.
most of the info is copy/paste from the initial post. i will reduce it by those, that obviously are no longer active. if in doubt i will keep it in the list.
ok, here we go:

Argentina:
Contact People: Marcos Caceres

Austria:
Contact Person: Wolfgang Penetsdorfer

Chile:
Contact Person: Eduardo Javier Valenzuela Avaca

Colombia
Contact People: Alejandro Velasquez

Czech Republic:
Contact Person: Jiri Svoboda

Finland:
Contact Person: Mikko Vihtemaki

France:
Contact Person: Dominique Bergeret

Germany:
Contact Person: Stefan Fankel

Italy:
Contact Person: Bruno de Lucia

The Netherlands:
Contact Person: Eric Dane

North America:
Contact Person: Josh Hunholz

Poland:
Contact Person: Pawel Ziolkowski

Spain:
Contact Person: Manuel Cabezali

Sweden:
Contact Person: Martin Karlsson

Switzerland:
Contact Person: Christian Jentgens

i will contact all of them and invite them to the COE board (giveing the access before). it was always the idea of the COE to have council representatives on board as active contributors, though they wont be able to vote.
thorondor
Ex Council Chairman

looking at this list i see only a small number of councils with an active homepage/forum:
spain and poland. on a lower level also germany and italy. the rest doesnt have anything (correct me if i am wrong).

so i think it makes sense to start more subforums for the need of national communities.

i would also prefer to have the german forum moved here.there isnt much activity there anyway, and looking on the number of registered users, there are more german speaking players in the COE board right now than in the board for german speaking players.
Shapeshifter
Ex Council Member

thorondor wrote:i would also prefer to have the german forum moved here.there isnt much activity there anyway, and looking on the number of registered users, there are more german speaking players in the COE board right now than in the board for german speaking players.
agreed!
marcos
Council Member

thorondor wrote:looking at this list i see only a small number of councils with an active homepage/forum:
spain and poland. on a lower level also germany and italy. the rest doesnt have anything (correct me if i am wrong).
wrong :)

this is ARG webpage and forum, tough i admit that forum is not very active

Return to “Council Business - Agenda Items”