Treasury Status

zarathustra
Ex Council Chairman

Chris Cable has agreed to be the treasurer. All funds collected should be sent to him via paypal. His email address for this is chscable@feinus.com.

I suggest that we keep track here of how much we send / receive, so that Chris doesn't have to do it for us.

The next big event, I guess, is LURE. Wolfgang, after you send the 1 euro/person fee, can you post here how much was sent?
http://www.alfanos.org
thorondor
Ex Council Chairman

yep, lure will be the first to start this program. i raised the fee for all participants (except daily guests), so there should be an amount of more than 100 euro. i will tell you then ...
ordagnir

As we spook of Mark, I agree retroactive to give the council this fee for the Nordic cup (16 euro). Sorry for sneaking past you Wolfgang. :wink:
I like the idea with this fund and the possibilities it can give to the community.
And no, it was no money made on the event. This is my decision funded from own pocket.
For MEccg and the community!
Earendil

Is there something we should tell to Chris when making payments to his e-mail address (i.e. a "cause")?

It would be nice to simplify his work: we can tell him a payment is for the CoE in some way, so he can record it properly.
"...And he said that if I had the cheek to make verses about Earendil in the house of Elrond, it was my affair. I suppose he was right"
ordagnir

I put as message; CoE fee, the Nordic Cup MEccg
I hope that will work?
Earendil

ordagnir wrote:I put as message; CoE fee, the Nordic Cup MEccg
I hope that will work?
Yeah, maybe you got it: simply [CoE Fee]

nice.
"...And he said that if I had the cheek to make verses about Earendil in the house of Elrond, it was my affair. I suppose he was right"
zarathustra
Ex Council Chairman

Sounds good to me too.
Sfan
Ex Council Member

Congrats Martin for being the first - till now. ;)
Maybe we should ask/post people if they are willing to donate some money for former events. To honor those contributors we could make a list or a ranking to see who is the most generous in example.
I could as well image that CoE members want to donate an amount as welcome present for their election or the like. There are many other things like that imaginable (like the WC donates an amount). My feeling is if there is a list of possible donating reasons and maybe a suggested amount more people are willing to do so.

My 2 cents,
Stefan
thorondor
Ex Council Chairman

i am sure martin just wanted to be the first ;-) anyway: good to have a start!!
thorondor
Ex Council Chairman

zarathustra wrote: The next big event, I guess, is LURE. Wolfgang, after you send the 1 euro/person fee, can you post here how much was sent?
i have just sent 100 euro to chris cable!
Sfan
Ex Council Member

Great, Wolfgang!
zarathustra
Ex Council Chairman

By the way, we can also use this thread to track the location of the big maps.

North American maps are in Princeton (Mark Alfano)

European maps? 1 Spain, 1 Finland?
Manuel
Council Chairman

Hm, I'm not entirely sure, but I think we didn't bring any of those maps back to Spain. Someone told me that they had been given to Martin for Swedish Nationals (?)
ordagnir

well that was the idea. But I had to leave very hasty (playing into the last) for my taxi to be able to catch the train for Frankfurt airport. So I didn´t had time to go up and get the maps. Wolfgang?
thorondor
Ex Council Chairman

one map is with me in austria.

i tried to fix it during lure in the rittersaal, but i got loose all the time. didn´t have anything to fix it properly.
also in this big room even this large map looks rather small.
what about another map 5times as large ;-)

Return to “Council Business - Agenda Items”