When a Company is at a Site

Any rule erratum or clarification submission for the upcoming 2019 ARV should be posted here.
Theo

Re: When a Company is at a Site

Post by Theo » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:49 pm

rezwits wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:01 pm
IF YOU are AT the Site, you can't do anything... (till the Site Phase).
This is a neat idea, but would have greater implications beyond A Chance Meeting. Marvels Told would be out. Nenya to help with a CC would be out.
CDavis7M wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:32 am
Because then you could play certain cards and get effects before the site phase and without facing the automatic attack.
For the sake of discussion, would someone make a list cards that are of concern? And give some more reasoning for why, specifically, is it concerning that they can be played by a company during another company's movement/hazard phase. Perhaps the relevant additional rule should be that during any M/H phase only cards that directly effect that company or its entities can be played. Marvels Told to remove a Minions Stir would be fine; A Chance Meeting to bring in a sage to then play Marvels Told would not.
It is not our part here to take thought only for a season, or for a few lives of Men, or for a passing age of the world.
Have I not earnestly studied this matter?
Look up "e.g." if e.g. you think that it is an all-encompassing list.

Bandobras Took
Rules Wizard

Post by Bandobras Took » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:53 pm

[humor]Let's take the autocratic approach. Nobody's at any site until I say so. I'll accept cash considerations.[/humor]
Remember, NetRep rulings are official. This does not necessarily mean they are correct.

You probably aren't playing Fallen Wizards correctly. This prompted the backlash erratum that I will link to as soon as I notice it is officially posted. :)

CDavis7M

Post by CDavis7M » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:08 am

A chance meeting requires a company to be at a site. Marvels Told does not (it just requires some sage to tap).

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Return to “2019 Annual Rules Vote - Submissions”