Comments and Suggestions Welcome...

Discussion of the web-based platform for MECCG.

Moderator: rezwits

sarma72
Council Member

Possibly a minor and easily implementable suggestion can we add to the site a clickable menu like reveal, tap, untap and organise? At the moment clicking allows you trigger the first three actions but I think that adding the organise option would make it easier to move sites around and split/join companies. I know there is a workaround (put the site back to you hand) but in my opinion this will make things more smooth and intuitive, especially for beginners.
“The wide world is all about you: you can fence yourselves in, but you cannot forever fence it out.”
sarma72
Council Member

CDavis7M wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:35 pm Petition to made [H] (TW) the default for the 5 wizards, and for Beornings.
I concur
“The wide world is all about you: you can fence yourselves in, but you cannot forever fence it out.”
CCG Collector

Any chance of adding the German-only promos, like Freca and Zwergenaxt?
Middle Earth and other CCG unboxings, booster openings, and guides: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheCCGCollector
rezwits
Council Member

Supposedly the DC cards contain the German Promos ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
As of 4/3/21 4:03:21
my current rulings foundation is based on:
All of the rules and rulings found in these PDFs at:
https://cardnum.net/rules
If you have other collected rulings that are not
listed please feel free to email them or PM me...
sarma72
Council Member

Here is my personal suggestion. Maybe this would require a whole overhaul but I'd like to see only MECCG sites and regions popping up from the location deck when setting up standard games in the Play page, with DC sites and extended regions appearing when starting a Dreamcard game. Casual may contain also DC sites and regions, I guess.

I think this might have been the idea anyway, given that we have Dreamcard, Standard and Casual game type already.
CDavis7M

The hero resource permanent-event "Gift of Comprehension" does not have a macro to host it to a card when played from hand or when clicked on in play.

I wouldn't suggest implementing the macro, just noting it here. Maybe wait a few years for the next time someone tries to play it.
Sfan
Ex Council Member

After a long pause I played on Cardnum the other day. Luckily Theo could guide me through. Thanks again for your patience.

Is it possible to implement using the "Arrow up" key (or any other) to recall the last commands that were typed in the chat box.

This way you can search for the "/r" resp. "/rfg" resp. "/score" command without the need to tpye it in again. I know that is pretty lazy and I am complaining on a really high level.
Theo

Would it be possible to prevent /host and related commands from choosing cards not in play as the host (hand, discard, etc.)? This could help prevent accidental order reversal or misclicks.
One [online community] with hammer and chisel might mar more than they make...
All players are welcome at Meduseld! https://theo-donly.github.io/MECCG/

Return to “Cardnum”