Reporting the errors in card texts

Discussion of the web-based platform for MECCG.

Moderator: rezwits

Konrad Klar
Rules Wizard

Is there a place dedicated to reporting the errors in texts of cards at http://cardnum.net/cards ?
We will not speak of such things even in the morning of the Shire.
rezwits
Council Member

Thank You!

I setup a link a while ago, but no one was using this.

Try this, and let me know if you have edit privileges, you should, if not I think you need a gmail account.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

But check this: USE THIS THREAD and GO FOR IT, I will use these posts to adjust and edit, cause to me if having people sign up for gmail, is too stringent.

Thanks Again!
As of 4/3/21 4:03:21
my current rulings foundation is based on:
All of the rules and rulings found in these PDFs at:
https://cardnum.net/rules
If you have other collected rulings that are not
listed please feel free to email them or PM me...
Konrad Klar
Rules Wizard

Dark Minions: Choice of Lúthien
Resource: Permanent-event

Unique. Playable on Arwen in Minas Tirith. She receives +2 and hew mind increases by 2. Discard if Arwen moves to a site not in Anórien, Lebennin, Lamedon, Belfalas, or Anfalas. Arwen to take one item, ally, or faction playable at her current site from your play deck or discard pile into your hand (reshuffle play deck if searched).

Should be "and her mind".
Konrad Klar
Rules Wizard

Returned Exiles wrote:Unique. Playable at a tapped or untapped site where an at home Dragon manifestation was defeated if the influence is greater than 12. Standard modifications: King under the Mountain Dwarf (+5), other Dwarves (+2). "'Don't call my place a nasty hole! You wait till it has been cleaned and redecorated!'"-Hob
is incorrect. It should be:
Returned Exiles wrote:Unique. Playable at a tapped or untapped site where an at home Dragon manifestation was defeated if the influence check is greater than 12. Standard modifications: King under the Mountain Dwarf (+5), other Dwarves (+2). "'Don't call my place a nasty hole! You wait till it has been cleaned and redecorated!'"-Hob
Underline mine.
Konrad Klar
Rules Wizard

The Wizards: Saruman
Character: Avatar

Unique. May tap to use a palantír. At the beginning of each of his end-of-turn phases, he may tap to take one "spell" card from his discard pile and return it to his hand. "His face was long, with a high forehead, he had deep darkling eyes, hard to fathom..."-LotRIII Home Site: Isengard
Should be:
The Wizards: Saruman
Character: Avatar

Unique. May tap to use a Palantír. At the beginning of each of his end-of-turn phases, he may tap to take one "spell" card from his discard pile and return it to his hand. "His face was long, with a high forehead, he had deep darkling eyes, hard to fathom..."-LotRIII Home Site: Isengard
Underline mine.
Konrad Klar
Rules Wizard

The White Hand: Saruman's Machinery

Saruman specific. Playable, if you are Saruman, on your protected Isengard or your protected The White Towers. Once technology item is playable at the site during your site phase whether the site is tapped or untapped. Discard when this site is discarded or returned to your location deck. Cannot be duplicated on a given site.
Should be:
The White Hand: Saruman's Machinery

Saruman specific. Playable, if you are Saruman, on your protected Isengard or your protected The White Towers. One technology item is playable at the site during your site phase whether the site is tapped or untapped. Discard when this site is discarded or returned to your location deck. Cannot be duplicated on a given site.
rezwits
Council Member

Updates POSTED!!

Thanks Konrad!!
Konrad Klar
Rules Wizard

Are the editions like The Northern Waste under consideration for purposes of this thread?

EDIT: "the post" -> "this thread"
rezwits
Council Member

I wouldn't because those are "under construction," i.e. texts could be completely wiped, but Released Dreamcard and Standard won't be a waste of your time.

Happy New Year!
Konrad Klar
Rules Wizard

The White Hand: Chambers in the Royal Court

Gandalf specific. Playable on one of your hero sites in play. This site becomes a Wizardhaven [W] for your companies, loses all against your companies, and is one of Gandalf's home sites. Nothing is considered playable as written on the site card. If one of your companies is at this site, all attacks against it are canceled. Other Fallen-wizards may not use this site as a Wizardhaven [W]. Discard this card when the site is discarded or returned to its location deck. It cannot be discarded otherwise. Cannot be duplicated on a given player.
Last sentence should be:
"Cannot be duplicated on a given site."
Konrad Klar
Rules Wizard

The White Hand: Rhosgobel
Site

Special: Only Radagast's companies may use this card. This site is a protected Wizardhaven [W]. If one of your companies is at this site, all attacks against it are canceled. Any of your companies moving to or from Rhosgobel is not considered to be moving through Southern Mirkwood (including one less [-me_dd-] in their site path). You receive the stage point if anyof your companies are at this site.

Last sentence should be:
"You receive the stage point if any of your companies are at this site."
Konrad Klar
Rules Wizard

The Lidless Eye: Foolish Words
Hazard: Permanent-event

Playable on a character. Any riddling roll, offering attempt, or influence attempt by target character is modified by -4. If placed on-guard, it may be revealed and played when a character in the company declares such an attempt. During his organization phase, the character may tap to attempt to remove this card by making a roll (drawing a #)-if this result is greater than 7, discard this card. Cannot be duplicated on a given character.
First sentence should be:
"Playable on any character."
rezwits
Council Member

Tho these are not yet uploaded to the site, they have been posted to the internal database.

Thx again...
Konrad Klar
Rules Wizard

The White Hand: Something Else at Work
Hazard: Permanent-event

Playable on a character. Any influence check he makes is modified by -1 and any test for a gold ring in his company ismodified by -1. If he is a Fallen-wizard, these modifiers are both instead: -4 if his () exceed 14, -3 if his s (s) exceed 9, -2 if his () exceed 4, -1 if his s (s) exceed 0 (use the first modifier that applies). Cannot be duplicated on a given character. Discard when any play deck is exhausted.
"ismodified"should be "is modified".
Konrad Klar
Rules Wizard

The White Hand: A New Ringlord

Playable on your Fallen-wizard if he has The One Ring at one of your Wizardhavens [W]. Only one A New Ringlord may be played in a given turn. Make a roll during each of your end-of-turn phases if your Fallen-wizard is at a [-me_rl-] where information is playable. Add 1 for each A New Ringlord you have in play. If the result is less than 6, your Fallen-wizard is eliminated. If the result is greater than 9, you win the game.
"information" should be capitalized.

Return to “Cardnum”