New to the game and have some questions.

The place to ask all rules questions related to MECCG.
DuncanNeeds2Shave

Re: New to the game and have some questions.

Post by DuncanNeeds2Shave » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:09 am

While I'm at it, how about this... If I am playing with eleven full on hazard creatures (cave drake, assassin, etc), and I have ONE Nazgul, does that one Nazgul round up to count as the twelfth creature--the same way hobbits round up in company size, or is this not the case?

And this is going to sound weird, but if my hazard limit is three, and my opponent plays one hazard against me, is it correct to then say the hazard limit is now two? Or is it correct to say that the hazard limit remains three, and one hazard has been played?

the Jabberwock
Council Chairman

Post by the Jabberwock » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:27 am

DuncanNeeds2Shave wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:09 am
While I'm at it, how about this... If I am playing with eleven full on hazard creatures (cave drake, assassin, etc), and I have ONE Nazgul, does that one Nazgul round up to count as the twelfth creature--the same way hobbits round up in company size, or is this not the case?
No rounding up. If you have 11 normal hazard creatures, you would need 2 more that count as half to make the 12.
DuncanNeeds2Shave wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:09 am
And this is going to sound weird, but if my hazard limit is three, and my opponent plays one hazard against me, is it correct to then say the hazard limit is now two? Or is it correct to say that the hazard limit remains three, and one hazard has been played?
The hazard limit (once set) remains the same, unless some effect changes it (eg. Power Built By Waiting). So you just keep track of how many hazards have been declared and compare that # to the hazard limit.

CDavis7M

Post by CDavis7M » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:07 pm

Is there any reason why My Precious and Lobelia S.B. have corruption modifiers as Hazard-only agents? I don't see any interactions with agent corruption.

Bandobras Took
Rules Wizard

Post by Bandobras Took » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:21 am

My guess is they put it in there to hedge their bets if it ever came up.
Remember, NetRep rulings are official. This does not necessarily mean they are correct.

You probably aren't playing Fallen Wizards correctly. This prompted the backlash erratum that I will link to as soon as I notice it is officially posted. :)

Return to “Rules Questions”