Master of the House : recycling ability

The place to ask and debate all rules issues related to MECCG.
Darksatin

Unique. Elf. Manifestation of Elrond. One strike. Detainment against hero companies. As a creature, may be played keyed to Rhudaur, Arthedain, High Pass, The Shire, or Cardolan; or at sites in these regions. As a permanent-event, each player at the end of each turn may bring one Elf creature from his discard pile to his hand. Discard when any play deck is exhausted.

At the end of each turn, I can put one Elf creature from my discard pile to my hand.
But when exactly ?
After or before reconciling my hand ?
Konrad Klar
Rules Wizard

After.
CRF, Turn Sequence, End-of-Turn Phase wrote:End-of-turn effects are triggered by the ending of the End-of-Turn phase. Once both
players are done with all actions in the End-of-Turn phase, all End-of-Turn effects are
declared and resolved in the order chosen by the current player. No further actions
may be declared that turn.
We will not speak of such things even in the morning of the Shire.
Darksatin

OK. Thanks.
So, I can have one more card in hand...
Konrad Klar
Rules Wizard

Even more than one more (until next reconciling of hand). Take into account The Nazgul Are Abroad, From the Pits of Angband, Huntsman's Garb... and so on.
Saruman's ability does not count because it may be used at the begining of end-of-turn phase (so before reconciling of hand) .
We will not speak of such things even in the morning of the Shire.

Return to “Rules Questions & Debate (unofficial)”